- Last activity:
- Oct 30, 2014 at 10:20 AM
- Oct 4, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Aug 27, 1997 (Age: 17)
Share This Page
Moth, Male, 17, from USA
Anyone who hasn't already noticed, I've moved my center of operations to the new Terraria Community Forums. If you aren't there already, go! Oct 20, 2014
- SzGamer227 was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Newest Suggestion Threads:
There are 106 suggestion threads besides these.Feel free to leave comments as well! Feedback is always appreciated!
- A Block placement quality-of-life improvement - Letting you know where you're actually placing things.
- Enemies should be dropping ammo - Archers dropping Arrows, gunners dropping Bullets, etc. A Zombie isn't cutting it.
- Factional Melee Weapons for the Hardmode Dungeon - Meet the Bone Lance, Skullcrusher, and Blazing Wheel.
- Dungeon-Tiered Bow: The Crossbow - Filling in a gap in progression and possibly adding a new enemy.
- Post-Mech consumable weapon: Disposable Rocket Tube - A consumable rocket-firing weapon and Grenade upgrade.
- Special abilities for 1.1 Hardmode armors - A compromise between the alt's abilities and their existing blandness.
- Kusarigama - Melee combo-weapon sold by the Traveling Merchant.
- Weaponized Flares - Because people want a more dangerous Flare Gun.
- Weaponized Grappling Hooks - Specialized Hooks that latch onto and damage enemies.
- SzGamer's Sentry Summon Suggestions - Helping out the underdeveloped weapon type of the underdeveloped class.
- How many threads are you watching on TO?
- Your luckiest and unluckiest drop acquisitions.
- If Terraria had a third set of alts, what would they be?
- Your Mode of Long Distance Transportation?
- Neptune's Shell or Arctic Diving Gear?
- What do you do with your Gravestones?
- Coolest Flaming Outfit?
- Maximized Warrior Load-out; What would you use?
- Shields! - Carry around shields in your flashy 1.2.3 armor.
- Hell Dungeon Armor - Turns your Molten Armor into that cool stuff that Hell Armored Bones wear.
- Grosser Crimson - Just in case you always wanted a more disgusting Crimson biome.
- The Ancient Pack - Pre 1.2 Swords + Requests - 1.1 weapon sprites and requests.
- Weapon Modifiers: How they really affect your items - Reading the effects beyond the colored text.
- A guide to logical fallacy - Comprehensive list of flawed argument techniques.
- How to make use of the new Spectre Hood - Mitigating the negative stats introduced in 1.2.3.
This means threads I support, not just passively agree with.
Additional summon types - Scarecrow
New and unique minions and summons with special abilities.Alternate method of obtaining Tiki armor - Baconfry
No more buying it directly from the Witch Doctor. Now you get to kill stuff instead.Armor Effects - Sir Cutswood
Vanity armor effects for more than just set bonuses.Beetle Spike Mail - Frettory
New Beetle armor alternative for a direct upgrade to Turtle.Bring back the old RGB sliders - Orangemm
Optimizing Terraria's color selection. Six sliders are better than three.Crimson-Exclusive Accessories - Baconfry
To get even with the Corruption's fancy magical cuffs and such.Cobweb Variations - Baconfry
Including biome spread for Cobwebs.Crystal Furniture - Molos Elethros
A new type of furniture for the Underground Hallow.The Cyber: A Worthy Adversary for the Crimson - Zoomo
All-out mechanical alt-Hallow biome to be paired with the Crimson.Fairy Bell Buff - Orangemm
Color selection and boosted speed means a Fairy Bell that doesn't suck.Felix Felicis - Baconfry
It's liquid luck! A drop rate boosting Potion to help beat back RNG and get rare drops.Frost Bolt - GoldenTerrarian
Post-Mech Water Bolt successor.Gaia Armor - Scarecrow
Endgame armor that benefits all classes.Gardening Improvements - FierceRogue
Simple gardening items for a better gardening experience.Glacial Ice - Baconfry
A new ore for the Underground Snow biome. A really good idea.Hell Cinders - Baconfry
A new material to improve Underworld progression.Hover Boots - Sbyner
A basic pre-Hardmode accessory idea for pre-Hardmode hovering purposes.Item Rack - Marcus101RR
A 2x2 tile to display non-weapon items on.Lihzahrd Chest Mimic - Epicdragon19
Gold Chest Mimics shouldn't be spawning in a place with a distinct lack of Gold Chests.Locking accessory slots - joeyjoey396
Toggling whether a certain slot will be cycled through when right-click equipping.Manual Targeting for Summoners - Baconfry
Taking command of your minions.Masteringsoul's suggestions - Masteringsoul
Nighttime soundtracks, a pet slot, and falling star variation.More NPC and Enemy Vanity Items - Runic Night
More cool vanity items? Why not?New Flamethrower Type Weapons - Scarecrow
More weapons that operate like the Flamethrower and Elf Melter, and buffs for the current ones.New Kinds of Thrones - Trip437
New types of thrones for all types of throne rooms.Ranger Scope - Dinner Flax
Granting the helpfulness of the Rifle Scope and Magic Quiver to all Ranged weapons.Retention Potion and Alchemist's Ring - Baconfry
Stretching out the use of your Buff Potions.A small change to wings - Crimsollite
Allowing regular wings to glide on demand.Stabilizer - Sodapone
The solution to pesky gun recoil and shot spread.Star Bacon - Baconfry
Spoiler alert: They're actually beacons. They're still really cool, though. ;PTin Foil Hat - Orangemm
Joke vanity headgear. Doubles as Illuminati-vampire repellent.Tranquilizer Darts - Baconfry
A ranged method of capturing Critters.Tweaking magical metal weapons - Tonguetyd
Giving HM Ore weapons unique names, and boosting Waraxe damage.A Tweak to Music Boxes - agent_alx
Letting songs play in the vanity slot and having a definite recording time.Rose Quartz - DakotaSpine
A new gem with a new color. Why not.User-guided Rocket Launcher - Human
A Shroomite Missile Launcher. Heck yes!Zodiac - Baconfry
Constellations, minibosses, equipment, and a cool idea in general.
That is all for now.
- Aug 27, 1997 (Age: 17)