PC 1.0.6 Changelog

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Blue, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vice Green Slime

woot woot finally!
  2. MiniManolinho Clinger

AWESOME! GREAT! But Becoming Ghost is Definetly OP. I created a new Hardcore character to see how it was like, and I got pissed to see that I could FLY and went to hell.. It is OP because you can FInd FLoating Islands with it.. OMG... If not for that, its awesome.
  3. BasuKun Green Slime

Thanks, I'll give it a try once I come back home! Man I really hope it's gonna work..
  4. Moonwar Doctor Bones

BLUE! This is amazing! thank you so much for making a epic game with epic updates!! THANK YOU
  5. The_Reaper Demon Eye

This is AWESOME :D :D :D
  6. Crimson Baron Green Slime

I think it's a typo for drown. Not sure though. It is weird that it's capitalized...
  7. nzwhiskey Yellow Slime

Mediumcore is EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!! ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZZZZZZIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Rovert Squirrel

It also appears that the Night's Edge and the Dark Lance got new sprites, and the night's edge has more damage, faster speed, and possibly less reach.
  9. Dharion A. Drahl Green Slime

great! was looking forward to this update *starts new char and world*
    can't wait for the 1.1 patch already :3
  10. Zerovirus Green Slime

Hooooo boy. Seriously? Haven't been able to boot up my copy of Terraria right now, but I can't say I don't like this. Magic has been underpowered for a good while in my opinion.
  11. DarkDXZ Cursed Skull

But hey, the others have the same firerate as you - remember, everyone is equal - mostly...
  12. davecombine Green Slime

I have to say I am VERY happy with the furniture and stuff, but they couldve done better on a few things. For example, making the female not sound like a puffed up marshmellow alien girl. Also some things im just not in LOVE with. Still, they once again did an excellent job on an update. Good job R&B. I give this update a 9.3 out of 10.

EDIT: You also might want to change some of the "help" things when talking to the Guide;

"Once you've gotten your wooden sword..."
  13. Fox_McCloud Green Slime

My friend says the orb of lights was seriously nerfed, why is this???
  14. Jondor Green Slime

Also, the orb of light works (but doesn't play the casting sound) even if you have less than 40 maximum mana. It works correctly if you have more.
  15. Razoric480 Green Slime

I think there's an issue in the NPC housing. I made a house, included walls, a door, a torch, a table, and a bench, but the guide didn't budge an inch when nightfall came. I tried replacing the bench with a chair, and he went right on in and made himself at home.
  16. Zimm Green Slime

I'm a bit disappointed... I was expecting a new boss or some big change :/
  17. Nappa Green Slime

wrong thread
  18. IceCaps97 Zombie

How do you make everything in the patch :( The wiki really needs to stay up to date with these things
  19. AzureMetal Dungeon Spirit

This update would be awesome if it would let me play it :( Ever since I've updated it, it refuses to play..
  20. Memeej Eskimo Zombie

YES!
    Finally!
    This is going to be the best update ever :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.