PC 1.0.6 Changelog

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Blue, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceCaps97 Squirrel

I gots server ill pm u if u want to play :)
  2. ArchXEno Green Slime

You should have read the dev post. Your fault
    Dustin Henderson likes this.
  3. Pieshooter Green Slime

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!!!!!!!!!!!
    AWESOME UPDATE!
    No new weapons though :confused:
  4. SFJake Cursed Skull

I have to say, with the extremely long production time for this patch (comparitively to the others), the result was underwhelming. I think it should have been more clear that this would have little to no new actual content. I completely understand the need to balance and polish, but since it was pushed back for so long with little words on what is to come, I was expecting more.

Oh well. Can't wait for the next patch for sure. Great work, but I think the communication could have been slightly more active this time around.
  5. Neotribal Green Slime

Thanks again to all the developers for their hard work and for continuing to give us more awesome content!
  6. Semus Yellow Slime

I only get one option when creating a new character:

Softcore

does it need to be cycled through to change it?
  7. RancidShamble Green Slime

Holy patch notes, Batman! I'm in heaven! Thank you for taking your time with this update. And also sweetening the deal by placing Terraria on sale today. Love you guys!
  8. Bender Green Slime

I demand blackjack and hookers to the next update!
    Advice Dog likes this.
  9. knight_tom Green Slime

When will the 1.06 tdsm be out ?
    IceCaps97 likes this.
  10. Oomshnah Green Slime

I don't want to brag but I reported the vultures floating when the sand was removed from beneath them :D Many others prolly did too but I just felt special when I saw it in the change log
  11. Vapors Cursed Skull

No halfstep/halfblock!? DAMN!!!!
  12. Zimm Green Slime

Im not disappointed only cause of we haven't a new boss.. I don't know, I was expecting a real change. IMO 1.0.5 changed much more things than 1.0.6..

Again, IMO!
  13. Toasterrocks Green Slime

Thanks Developers! The update is awesome! :)
  14. Blue Blue Personified

We stated in a few of our Dev Blogs that 1.0.6 was NOT a content patch. The testing of the new balances took the longest. As every change had to be tested in a full run through to make sure it would still be feasable to play the game without running into some kind of hic-up. So if you look at how many changes there were in balance, you can get an idea of how many balance run-throughs of the game we had to do.

1.1 however will bring content and more end game things.
    Zyzone, Thelemon, Aer_ and 6 others like this.
  15. SalamiZombie Green Slime

Great update Devs!! Keep up the awesome work...I'm going to get back to playing now.
  16. Sleeping Green Slime

Hilarious! Waiting any news about upcoming 1.1! Gogo guys, your doing awesome!
  17. SephirothWS Cursed Man

The Orb of Light was seriously nerfed. It doesn't give off as much light as it used to. Why is that?
    Simsam likes this.
  18. DarkDXZ Cursed Skull

Blue, any clue what we can expect in 1.0.7?
    So there's no more speculating about 1.0.6, now let's speculate 1.0.7...
  19. Furon Cursed Man

Excellent. But Shift+Click moves items to trash, and sells to shop? That sounds like a bad idea.
  20. Esthin Green Slime

AW YEAHAHHAHAHA.

1.1 is the "Major" content patch?

It will take me half an hour to read through the patch notes! All updates to Terraria are epic, huge and amazing.
    Can't wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.