PC 1.0.6 Changelog

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Blue, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightMarelaus

NightMarelaus Green Slime

SUPER AWESOME

Where are the crafting recipes from 1.0.6 :|

2. Aquasa

Aquasa Green Slime

Is there anything you guys are hiding from us? I'm somewhat disappointed with the lack of content, although the gameplay changes make up for it.

3. Icepick

Icepick Green Slime

Let the whining begin. :)

Srsly, though this is the best. So much cool building stuff, and buffs to guns! :D And I'm excited for REAL hardcore mode. Aaaaaand lots of other stuff.

Thanks devs!

4. Setosan

Setosan Green Slime

Aaand like always - i was right -> the wait was well worth it...good work Re-Logic, good work indeed ! :)

5. Malachino

Malachino Green Slime

Can I just say that I love the new Corruption music? =)

Cupcake Massacre likes this.
  6. Trapped in a jar

Trapped in a jar Green Slime

so many people complaining over the game getting hard... noobs these days...

7. Concerned Gnome

Concerned Gnome Yellow Slime

the devs said i while ago that this wouldent be an amazing update because its focus is on enhancing the current games mechanics. meaning everything after this will be content content content. i like it tho thank you devs for this lovely free content.

8. Voltar

Voltar Squirrel

This update destroyed the game for me.... much too easy endbosses, better health generation like with two band of regeneration, orb of light useless, no inclined walls like mentioned for 1.0.4, ugly music in corrupted land, immortal enemies!, no more light from molten armor (it burns damnit!).... Uninstalled game and waiting for some real patch. This patch destroyed the game for me, not only because of this parts i mentioned.

9. MrFastZombie

MrFastZombie Zombie

I am now in ♥ with Terraria again.

10. dhristian

dhristian Green Slime

You guys have made some pretty good updates in this one, but a few seriously piss me off. Taking away armor glow, stacking multiple same type accessories, and making hellstone more scarce and generate lava when mined, (there's alreayd enough lava in hell) those really grind my gears.

AND FIX THE ROCKET BOOTS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU PISSED OFF

Simsam and DanteJace999 like this.
  11. zoni

zoni Green Slime

Great!! update, thanks guys. I also liked the new melody in Jungle, or i am wrong? It's been so much time that i haven't been to Jungle so it sounded like it's new?? :oops:

12. SirSilica

SirSilica Green Slime

Started over from scratch, and I gotta say that the new corruption music is awesome. The change to the furnace recipe threw me for a loop though, had to actually use the guide. Seems to be a good bit harder than before, which I guess that's a good thing. I still haven't made any armor or anything yet, so I can't comment on that.

By the way, did you change it to make more trees grow on world generation, or was it just the luck of the draw?

13. Loathsome

Loathsome Green Slime

Awesome!
    Man I hope you guys do something about the American keyboard mapping soon and that you add other letters so people from other countries can write in their own language.

14. altermaven

altermaven Dark Caster

Thom restarted, world restarted... what's that green residue on thom's body?! D: it's from the jungle armor from the 1.0.5 sendoff! (Actually Thom's new skin is green-ish.) Loving it so far. Also, love the fact that lava sets you on fire.

15. darkninjx

darkninjx Piranha

YEAH finally a real hardcore mode ;) this update is awesome :)

16. DarkXNightmare

DarkXNightmare Green Slime

I really wanted something new like an armor or new weapon... but it's ok...

17. Daedalus

Daedalus Cursed Man

Do we need to start a new world to get all of the benefits of the new patch update?

18. 5z2z

5z2z Squirrel

I love some of the edits but I can't defeat skeletron with full molten armor and a nights edge ... This game is REALLY hard now ...

19. Chezzik

Chezzik Green Slime

Someone on page 2 commented that it was new. I haven't been there myself, but I assume that if two people have reported it, then it must be.

20. SirSilica

SirSilica Green Slime

For everything to be new, yes. Less hellstone spawning and chance of obsidian hellhouses are the only two things that I know of though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.