Pre 1.2 [1.1] SPT Commands + Itemaria + Buffaria v1.1

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by iPie uDie, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iPie uDie

iPie uDie Green Slime

I find it easier to just replace the Terraria.exe with the mod wrapper, and have the Terraria.exe reference renamed. Either way I'll look into it once its a bit more feature chunky. Any feedback on the actual mod?

2. Lord Carver

Lord Carver Spore Zombie

It doesn't think my graphics card is suitable?

3. iPie uDie

iPie uDie Green Slime

Umm... I've had that problem at school before... It worked when I ran it through visual but not a pre-compiled .exe... Hang on I'll google it.

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4lr60uvvvy9n23y

That should fix the problem for you, changed a non-relevant setting causing the problem.

4. AllanJH

AllanJH Demon Eye

There will still be a Steamfree launch though, right? On my machine Steam won't do anything without an internet connection, so if I'm at my grandparent's house I'm stuck with no Terraria. And if the connection is <DSL, it takes 5 minutes to open, if it opens.

5. iPie uDie

iPie uDie Green Slime

Got the infinite light working for next version =). A little tricky to figure out but it's the ultimate Spelunker potion when used now (the feature that is xD).

6. Lord Carver

Lord Carver Spore Zombie

This works nicely.

7. Angel Raziel

Angel Raziel Eskimo Zombie

This requires Steam, right?

8. iPie uDie

iPie uDie Green Slime

No, it operates without it.

9. Blatantfool

Blatantfool Green Slime

Using this. Pretty great. This streamlines everything. Love it.

10. kajack

kajack Green Slime

i looked quick trough it and couldnt seem to find a bloodmoon option? if not could you implement that?

11. GeneticYael

GeneticYael Yellow Slime

Is there ANY way to make this working with the mac wrapper by espes?

12. FatObeseBird

FatObeseBird Eskimo Zombie

add flashlight which is a circle of light ONLY on the cursor

13. FatObeseBird

FatObeseBird Eskimo Zombie

Add a way to check your ip and the server's ip, it they are the same, this mod will be enabled in multiplay. so ADMINs can spawn items?

14. Jungle Boy

Jungle Boy Green Slime

I'm having a small problem with downloading it my computer wont let it download because it says its an unsafe .exe im just wondering if you could make it a zip file and send me the link thanks -Jungle Boy

15. iPie uDie

iPie uDie Green Slime

Updated OP

I'm going to leave it as is for now, I'll edit the MP enabled part once I've looked into it some more

That's a decent idea actually :confused: but I guess the lighting all command will suffice

Just install windows with BootCamp, made my life easier. Though I don't know if it would sorry.

16. Satellite

Satellite Green Slime

Very useful for when I'm bored, thanks.

17. Jungle Boy

Jungle Boy Green Slime

Hey thanks alot i have been looking for this for ever :)

18. AllanJH

AllanJH Demon Eye

Maybe a forge system too? Just like when you forge it with the goblin NPC except it has a list of available forgings (varied depending on what kind of item it is, see list here) that you can apply for free.

And another idea would be to make a rescue NPC interface, for when you can't find the darn wizard.

19. iPie uDie

iPie uDie Green Slime

The reforging is in my ideas list =) As well as buffs xD. But the NPC interface is a neat idea too.

20. Sdilix

Sdilix Squirrel

I love this already. It looks great and little things like autopause when open item itemarria are just great.
    A few things i would like to see added though
    When you have infinite buffs, if you were to get burned, the burn is infinite too. Same with things like impaired vision.
    Also a more organized itemarria, like by tools to ores to weapons, and so on.
    Also infinite ammo, the infinite items gets annoying since it fills up your inventory so fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.