Official 1.2 Update Issues on Console: Patch Update Thread #2

Discussion in 'Console' started by 505Games, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 505Games 505Games

Hi Terrarians,

Heading into the weekend, we want to give you all another quick update on the status of the 1.2 patch for consoles.

We are nearing completion of our internal testing this weekend and plan to have a solid submission (aka "certification") ready patch to send over to Microsoft and Sony in the first half of next week. :D

Please keep in mind that we do not control the release date and must wait for approval from Microsoft and Sony after they complete their process before we are able to give one.

So, at this point we cannot give you a release date and ask that you do not speculate on your own. Speculation and guesswork tends to cause a lot of drama here in the forums and we want to keep the conversation on track. However, at this point we do not expect any significant delays and hope to announce certification very soon.

Thanks for being patient and please continue to report any issues you have to us via: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TerrariaBugs
  2. The 978 Yellow Slime

NO HOMEWORK NEW PATCH PUMPKIN MUUN WITH FRIENDS YEY
  3. Beetey Blazing Wheel

Thanks for the update! Sounds like everything must be going well with it. :D
    TerrariamcSwaggins likes this.
  4. tec_rawr Zombie

Thanks for the update 505!

EDIT: I feel like post ninja.
  5. The 978 Yellow Slime

Read all post and learned that is next week's half :(
  6. Whatofit PS3 Corruptor

So what is going to be fixed with this patch 505 ?
  7. UnLeAsH Torture Green Slime

Good to hear some news on this. Been waiting for some good news on this subject since the post last Friday.

[Off Topic]:I already reported this, but did anyone notice that the pharaoh robes have no run animation when you're holding a torch?
  8. Chaos_Lord Cave Bat

Seems like we'll finally be able to enjoy the actual 1.2 update with less bugs to worry about soon. But has anyone confirmed that Ocram never shows up even though you used his summoning item? I don't have the Suspicious Looking Skull so I can't confirm that myself yet.
    xkieran likes this.
  9. Loki ISP Moderator

Thanks 505 - appreciate the regular cadence of updates.

Pushing this to the front page
    TerrariamcSwaggins likes this.
  10. Doylee Zombie

Nice job 505 and Engine, we appreciate all the hard work you guys are putting in now and for future of Console Terraria.
  11. tec_rawr Zombie

There's a link to a bug list on the previous 505 post. It shows what's been fixed and what hasn't.
  12. ppowersteef Dark Caster

this weekend: massive terraria update
    a huge console bug fix and (probably) 1.2.4 for PC, man, i can't wait anymore :D
    Fruitbat and TerrariamcSwaggins like this.
  13. Beetey Blazing Wheel

The one on Engine's website? It needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
    505Games likes this.
  14. tec_rawr Zombie

I had no trouble summoning ocram. However I've only done it twice since the update.
  15. lesnor Demon Eye

Hi are we going to get any complimentry gift for all our lost hours and hard work we put into this game that is now down the drain
  16. Chaos_Lord Cave Bat

Well, one of us posted about a bug where he never showed up even though you used the skull and the message "Ocram has Awoken" appeared. It was on the first patch update thread so that's why I wondered if it has been confirmed as a possible bug or not.
  17. tec_rawr Zombie

True, but something is better than nothing. Nothing = wild speculation :p
  18. Sssjim7 Mouse

Ocram always shows up for me when I summon him... and he dies really fast, too... :)
  19. tec_rawr Zombie

Honestly, this update feels like a gift. They could have easily branded it dlc and charged money.
    I do understand your feels though, lost my super cool characters.
    Leinfors, xMrSyndicate and Jetstream like this.
  20. Jetstream Cursed Skull

The broken hearts of players.

Actually, the demon hearts were bugged xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.