30 years ago today

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by kingicarus, Aug 7, 2012.

1. kingicarus Floaty Gross

[IMG]

This weekend I decided to take a break from my usual adventures and go off on a picnic. Luckily for me, I stumbled across the perfect spot, an old courthouse. The place raises a lot of questions though, as it appears to have been untouched for quite a long time, and why would someone build a courthouse in the middle of no where anyway? On top of all that, I can feel a strong, almost magical, presence in the area. Oh well, I'll investigate later, now time to have that picnic...

Music of the week;

lord_vinvis, Sercease and Enzym like this.
  2. JokerOps Cursed Man

Nice build,looks like a museum
  3. kingicarus Floaty Gross

Why thank you, it's actually a model of the courthouse from back to the future!
  4. AyeAye12 Fungo Fish

You know, I actually expected you to build something from Ace Attorney :p

Surprising, and impressively built!
  5. kingicarus Floaty Gross

I had an idea for an ace attorney build actually, it would have been this picture; [IMG]
    but with the Guide in place of Pheonix Wright.
  6. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Nice 3D effect and what is that a clock on the top? One of your best builds so far.
  7. kingicarus Floaty Gross

That is indeed a clock on top of the build, and thank you for the appreciation!
  8. Sercease Herpling

Nice courthouse, if I were you, I would take that middle staircase to the main door and give it a zigzag so it cascades up to the front door, lowest stair is biggest then next one 2 smaller, then 2 smaller, etc... ish... give it that 3d illusion to really top off the build. Which don't get me wrong, is really neat the way it is.... maybe a lightning bolt? lol :rolleyes:
  9. Sephu Green Slime

That is awesome. I like how you even got the time on the clock right from the movie. (10:13-ish I believe.). Nice attention to detail. :3