Discussion in 'Terraria Literature' started by woloszyn22, Feb 9, 2013.

?

Good for a first - timer?

Yes 3 vote(s) 60.0%
No 3 vote(s) 60.0%
50 / 50 3 vote(s) 60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. woloszyn22 Angel Statue

Ok. Ive been playing Terraria lateley, and weird occourings and been happening. Let me tell you my experiences.
    DAY 1
    Started new terraria profile today. I was bored, so I played it.
    DAY 2
    Wow, gold in my first cave! Lucky Me!
    10: 20 PM
    All my gold is gone. Why is that? Darn Glitches.
    DAY THREE
    Blood Moon!
    6:59 AM
    Blood moon lasted longer than expected. Hey, Eye of Cuthulu spawned! Wait. Why does its saying say " Looking for something? " instead of " Eye of Cuthulu has arrived " ? UPDATES ROCK!
    7:03 AM
    Why did it drop gold? Huh. Oh, I can make gold amour!
    DAY FOUR
    I found a shadow chest in my house in Terraria today. I opened it (WITH A SHADOW KEY) , and nothing was in it. I tried to mine it, but I got a curse called somewhat " Shadow Moon ".
    12:00 PM
    Weird faces on my computer, random blocks breaking, what's next, Flesh eating worms?
    12:15 AM
    Something appeared in the chest. Some sort of Demon's rant. Huh. Ill just leave it in there.
    DAY FIVE
    Ever since I left that thing in the chest, the music has been warped. Backwards. I saw a black figure in my mineshaft, thinking it was a zombie. I just went on mining. Now, the GAME was warped. Everything was corrupt. I checked my files, but nothing was in it about all of these happenings. I used the Demon Rant. Nothing happened. ( PS The Demon Rant picture is just a black screen. ). Then, I had a Blood moon. I get set, but nothing happened. Instead, the ground dissapeared and I was sent falling. I oddly took no fall damage. Heh. But then, I saw a wormlike Demon creature. It looked realistic. A bit too realistic, actually. Wrinkles, No eyes, realistic roar, 15 rows of teeth. How could Terraria do this to me? It one hit killed me, and started going towards my screen. Opened its mouth. Roared. Then, showed my new player, crying blood, brain vunrible, NO EYES OR ORGANS, stomach ripped open. Then, it showed my old character, perfectly fine, stabbing knifes into my new character. Then, my computer shut down. My friend, Billy, sent me a message that said "Come to my house. Now.". Same thing happened to him.
    DAY SIX
    Billy sent me 5 messages of him playing Terraria. Same things. But, the fifth video caught my eye. It was him, in a JUST BLACK world, him yelling " HEY! THIS ISNT FUNNY! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" then, the screen went black, and I heard screaming. Screams of pain, agony, baby whines, even little girl whines! I heard a thump in my closet after that. I looked in my closet, and there was Billy. Looking exactly like my new character in the game ( When it was killed ). On his stomach was a note. " YOUR NEXT. " it said, written in blood. I couldn't go to sleep that night. So I took a sleeping pill. I woke up to IT ripping out my organs, legs, arms, everything. I fainted after that. And now im writing this in Heaven. Aaaannd..... Posted.
  2. jordan cheah Blazing Wheel

Cool story bro
  3. Star and Moon Blood Crawler

4. jordan cheah Blazing Wheel

It's fake but it was a good horror story if it wasn't for some grammar error
  5. Star and Moon Blood Crawler

Yeah, I saw right through it when he said HE FOUND A SHADOW CHEST AND OPENED IT WITHOUT A FREAKIN' SHADOW KEY.
  6. rasputin Blazing Wheel

Dude, this isn't the story section.
  7. Blu Moderator

Please add more content to your responses, guys.

Thread moved to Stories area.
  8. woloszyn22 Angel Statue

Ahem. I thought you'd know that I opened it with a shadow key.
  9. Gabriel91SatanGod Cursed Skull

Best story ever.