[Alpha]MaxPack!(Tconfig)

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by lkmking123, Jan 31, 2012.

1. lkmking123 Cursed Man

TO USE THIS MOD YOU NEED TCONFIG!!!
    GET THE LATEST VERSION HERE:Download

///Version: Alpha 0.0.2\\\

Welcone My My First Mod Thread.
    I Will Be Showing My Mod That Has Only 16 Items Now, But Dont Worry, This Is Only Alpha, Expect A Lot Of Items In The Future!

Current Items In The Mod:

Blood Fury:[IMG]
    A Sword That Does Around 59 Damage.
    Type=Melee
    Crafted With:1 Adamantite Sword, 10 Adamantite Bars And 10 Souls Of Night.
    Crafted At: Mythril Anvil

Clockwork Assault Rifle Mk.2:[IMG]
    A Gun That Does Around 29 Damage Each Shot
    Type=Ranged/Gun
    Crafted With: 1 Clockwork Assault Rifle, 1 Illegal Gun Part, 10 Souls Of Light
    Crafted At:-

Dark/Fire/Jungle Muramasa:[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Swords That Are Upgraded Versions Of The Muramasa Do 26/28 Damage.
    Type=Melee
    Crafted With:Fire=Muramasa, 10 Hellstone Bar. Dark=Muramasa,10 Soul Of Night. Jungle= Muramasa,20 Jungle Spores,20 Vines.

Phantom Bow:[IMG]
    A Bow That Does 57 Damage, But Has Very Slow Speed.Doesnt Use Arrows.
    Type=Ranged/Bow
    Crafted With:1 Wooden Bow,1 Copper Bow,1 Iron Bow,1 Silver Bow,1 Gold Bow,10 Soul of Sight

Elite Phantom Bow:[IMG]
    A Bow That Does 8 Damage, But Has Insane Speed.Doesnt Use Arrows.
    Type=Ranged/Bow
    Crafted With:1 Phantom Bow,250 Wooden Arrow,10 Soul of Night

Diamond Staff:[IMG]
    A Magic Staff That Makes Particles That Deal 43 Damage.
    Type=Magic
    Crafted With:250 Wood,50 Diamond,80 Cobalt Bar,80 Mythril Bar,40 Adamantite Bar,25 Crystal Shard

Starblade:[IMG]
    A Upgraded Version Of The Starfury. Deals 64 Damage.
    Type:Melee/Magic
    Crafted With:1 Starfury,10 Soul of Fright,10 Soul of Might,10 Soul of Sight,10 Soul of Flight,50 Soul of Light

Adamantite War Axe:[IMG]
    A War Axe Made Out Of Adamantite
    Type:Tool/Melee
    Crafted With:15 Adamantite Bars

Magic Wand:[IMG]
    Can Be Enchanted
    Type:Item
    Crafted With:5 Wood, 2 Black Dye, 2 Snow Blocks

Wands:[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Fire/Water/Water 2 And More To Come!
    Types:Magic
    Crafted With: Fire= 1 Magic Wand,1 Flower of Fire,10 Cursed Flame
    Water=1 Magic Wand,1 Water Bucket,1 Water Bolt
    Water 2=1 Wand Of Water,1 Aqua Scepter

Firethorn:[IMG]
    Upgraded Vilethorn
    Type:Magic
    Crafted With:1 Vilethorn, 15 Hellstone Bars

Shiny Drill:[IMG]
    The Ultimate Drill. Has 250% Mining Power
    Type:Tool
    Crafted With:1 Adamantite Drill,1 Mythril Drill,1 Cobalt Drill,1 Hamdrax

Downloads:

Normal Version:Here

If You See Any Bugs, Please Report Them!

Changelog:
    0.0.1=Initial Release. 9 Items

0.0.2=Added Wands,Adamantite War axe,Firethorn,Shiny Drill.
    Slowed Down Elite Phantom Bow.
    Made Muramasas Use The "Hold To Swing"

0.0.3= ???

Planned Updates:
    ///0.0.3\\\
    More Guns
    Npc's
    Colored Chests

See You Guys Later!
  2. Hassulol Cursed Man

i like it!
  3. mitchellex Piranha

Id be glad to help with anything if you need it. Coding and spriting and whatnot.
  4. Moga Green Slime

I'm decent at spriting, great at modding, need a second hand come to me. ;)
    Good luck!
  5. lkmking123 Cursed Man

I Am Ready For The 0.0.2 Release, But I Dont Have A NPC, And I Dont Understand How They Work, So If Anyone Can Make A Npc, PM Me. I Will Add It In The 0.0.3 Update
  6. raxielz Green Slime

you should tell us what the mining speed on that "Shiny Drill" is, and the fact that it's made out of the HAMDRAX but doesn't hammer, or axe makes it a lot less viable and judging from the looks, looks like it has ultimately a lot shorter range
  7. Rusty1996 Snatcher

if you need help i have spare time
  8. Hipstito Green Slime

When the next update will come?
  9. lkmking123 Cursed Man

Soon...
  10. General_Milky Pigron

Review time on your items.

This sword feels like it's too powerful to be obtained without fighting a hardmode boss. It dwarves even excalibur in raw strength, so it could use a recipe adjustment.

I liked this. Clockwork assualt rifle is cool, and so is this upgrade. Except, all three shots in the burst expend ammo. Why?

I didn't use these, but they're cool ideas as long as they have partical effects and autoswing like the original.

This is pretty awesome. Infinite ammo and high damage, but slooooow. Made me want it, and didn't turn out overpowered. Nice!

Elite, huh? Is that why it does 1 damage on everything I try it on except slimes?

What? 50 diamonds? You serious? I haven't found half as many as that in my whole Terraria lifetime!

That said, I cheated and got the diamonds anyway to see what the big deal is about. Turns out, nothing, this weapon has no range and ends up pretty subpar. Owns Destroyer, but FIFTY DIAMONDS. CHANGE THAT.

This... was awesome. A hardmode Starfury. You have made one of my dreams come true.

Didn't even see this in the game. Was it removed/not put in yet?

These were fun upgrades to underated weapons. However, they need better sprites. They look ugly.

Did I mention that you made one of my dreams come true with the starfury upgrade? You made another a reality with this. This weapon never left my hotbar. It wasn't particularly strong come hardmode, but very useful. Just as it should be.

Nice concept, but when actually in use it looks like an adamantite drill, which is somewhat offputting. It's also expensive to make, but I guess it has the excuse to be.[/quote][/quote]
  11. Swanper Green Slime

Hello. this mod is dead??when will be the next update?
    and the 1 damage from elite phantom bow is just ridiculos.... make it better men....
  12. JHoliness Squirrel

Hey, just wait, he said he would release an update soon...assume it's dead if it's been about a month with no activity. Also, constructive criticism would be helpful rather than just telling the modder to make a particular item better.

Anyway, there is a good collection of weapons there. Except the Blood Fury needs nerfing or needs the recipe made more expensive and the Elite Phantom Bow needs to have its damage increased, as to be honest, the bow a tier before it is actually the better bow.

But overall nice mod and I hope to see some of the other ideas you have!
  13. Swanper Green Slime

yeah, i hope that this mod become better :D, because i like it very much!
    But fix elite phantom bow because i love this bow!
  14. Trace Kern Green Slime

Has there been any progress on this mod, or has the OP abandoned work on this?
    I ask because I would really love to try out the items in here, however the .obj file in the download is very out of date.

I would recommend that if you have time, please either update the .obj and re-post the download, or else post the source for the mod so we poor users can update the .obj ourselves.
  15. FreyModder Giant Worm

Pretty cool dude :)
  16. Titot Slimed Zombie

mirror not working
  17. Loki ISP Moderator

Can I ask that if we are going to necro threads, we do so with meaningful new information?

There is no necro rule, but necros with no substantial content are likely to be treated as LoC.

Thanks!
  18. Titot Slimed Zombie

sry.

does have any actual mod with a better version of the starfury?