Am I ready for the Wall of Flesh?

Discussion in 'PC' started by cllazyman, Feb 21, 2012.

1. cllazyman

cllazyman Eskimo Zombie

4.jpg

I have made a bridge and received a phoenix blaster. Should I fight the wall of flesh now? What else should I bring for the fight.

2. Rokas :3

Rokas :3 Clown

Yes you are bro!

3. Ix0r

Ix0r Green Slime

Un Equip the mining helmet and replace it with that molten helmet. Also I reccomend MiniShark rather then Phoenix Blaster.
    Other then that you should be set! (Nice Vanity BTW)

Olowob likes this.
  4. HeadB0x

HeadB0x Green Slime

Unless you have a good trigger finger like me, then I'd go with the phoenix blaster.

5. zebri

zebri Icy Merman

Get that molten helmet on your head and nail him with the phoenix blaster.
    You should get 2 or 3 greater healing potions though.

6. Ix0r

Ix0r Green Slime

Those are only dropped from Hardmode bosses and this guy isn't even in Hardmode yet.

7. Rokas :3

[​IMG] You cant get those untill you beat wall of flesh.. the two ways to get those - 1st. craft.. secound - get from hardmode bosses....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can craft them too....but yeah to craft them u need hardmode stuff....

8. zebri

zebri Icy Merman

Sorry, my fault, i mean the normal healing potions.

9. cllazyman

cllazyman Eskimo Zombie

Did you not see the 15 potions under my magic mirror?

10. zebri

zebri Icy Merman

Oops, im pretty tired. Bad focus. Well, that are enough potions for sure ;)

11. Emcitement

Emcitement Snatcher

yeah. go for it. If you can't beat it then you can try using a couple potions and maybe swapping out some accessories as the depth meter and diving gear won't help you out.

12. SuperDuperOctopus

SuperDuperOctopus Yellow Slime

You are ready for the Wall Of Flesh, Yes, But are you ready for hardmode?

Ix0r likes this.
  13. PinkeShy

PinkeShy Eskimo Zombie

Eyeuup youre ready! :D.
    Just replace the depth meter with the cloud in a ballon!
    And some pots, like Ironskin and Shine!

14. Orion Major

Orion Major Blazing Wheel

You've gotta think about what you're gonna face in hardmode. I'd get a night's edge instead of fiery great, get a dark lance to attack hardmode from somewhat of a distance. Replace the grappling hook with ivy whip, replace water bolt with demon scythe (if you can get it) and blue moon with sunfury (if you can get it)

You look ready fo WoF but not really hardmode.

15. cllazyman

cllazyman Eskimo Zombie

I beaten Wall of Flesh twice! :D
    I'm doing pretty well in hallow now.

zebri likes this.
  16. Rokas :3

Wall of flesh beaten. Request lock ASAP.

Zman12380 likes this.
  17. Waffesrgud

Waffesrgud Angel Statue

Would I be ready to defeat the wall?

My inventory's hot-bar has a Phaseblade, nightmare pickaxe, War-Axe of the Night, Iron hammer, Space Gun, Demon Bow (443 arrows overall, 205 fire, 238 Unholy, Flower of Fire, Thorn Chakram, Star Cannon (25 stars), Minishark (2250 silver bullets). They all have positive modifiers. In my inventory I have a ivy whip, 30 health potions, and the doll.

My equipment is as follows: Mining Helmet (I should change it), a Meteor Suit, Meteor Legs, Warding Nature's gift, Precise Obsidian Skull, Warding Shackle, Warding Cloud in a Balloon, and Violent Spectre Boots. And that totals 22 defense.

I have max health and mana. I am on softcore. (Don't hate, I am overly cautious.)

I have made no preperations to fight it. I have reached the underworld though. (Yay.)

Am I ready? If not, what do I need?

(Sorry for no pictures...)

18. Dogat

Dogat Yellow Slime

Water walking potions are useful but not necessary.

19. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Moderator Staff Member

You appear to have sufficient gear, ironskin potions would boost your defense and regeneration potions would help you heal.

The question you should really ask yourself is: am I ready for hardmode? That's what will happen when you defeat WoF, and there's no going back from that point. Wall of Flesh will wait for you.

Softcore is the way to go (imho), the other modes aren't any harder except for the death penalty.

20. Relzii

Relzii Blazing Wheel

Yeah I would say so.

Always use protection when facing flesh.