anyone working on Terraria costume???

Discussion in 'PC' started by Numberz, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Numberz Doctor Bones

I don't dress up myself but I like seeing costume ppl make. So I was wondering is anyone working on a Terraria costume or do you plan on making one in the future?

by costume I mean cosplay
  2. GBits Green Slime

This would be cool to see!
  3. Numberz Doctor Bones

I would love to see a Necro or Jungle costume :)
  4. Run Green Slime

Are you talking like cosplay? Someone making an actual outfit and wearing it?
  5. Numberz Doctor Bones

I mean cosplay sorry about that
  6. Run Green Slime

I just wanted to make sure I understood what you were getting at.

I don't have the time or money to invest in it, but I do love cosplays. I think it would be awesome to see people dressing up in Molten Armor and Muramasa, or Shadow Armor and a Purple Phaseblade. I hope someone does it or finds pictures.
  7. Alethium Green Slime

Muramasa would be easy to make with cardboard. :p Now of course I'm not dedicated to any game to do so.
  8. Run Green Slime

Well, Google and PhotoBucket didn't have any Terraria cosplay images. It may just be too new for any cosplay, or just no images have been uploaded to popular sites yet.

I have an actual ninjato, but I'm not gonna paint it. and I could almost do A ninja costume, but I'd have to do a bit of stuff I don't know how to do to make it look like the Terraria ninja costume. That's what I'd be closest to doing, but I still don't have the spare time and money. C'est la vie.
  9. btwLei Green Slime

I hope we get some cosplay pics soon.. that'd be cool... until they change the sprites for the armors again... xD
  10. Numberz Doctor Bones

Yea I cant wait to see some cosplay pics. I wonder how someone would make the molten armor... hmmmm
  11. Alethium Green Slime

Couldn't you just buy some knight Halloween costume that has the shape of the Molten Armor then just spray paint it?
  12. Numberz Doctor Bones

you could but it would be better from scratch
  13. Standale27 Cursed Skull

Hmm, I might look into this... but something small, like the Muramasa, not like the full Silver armor... but maybe......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.