Artist Needed for Upcoming Fire Emblem Site

Discussion in 'Art' started by Klokinator, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Klokinator

Klokinator Raincoat Zombie

Hi guys, Klok here, also known as that guy working on the Super FEXP project.

I have a friend who is currently designing a new Fire Emblem site that will hopefully be the new standard among Fansites. He also has another site that I won't list (yet) for anonymity's sake, but be assured it's a very popular site.

http://puu.sh/29knJ (Let's call this site "Project FE" for simplicity)

Keeping in mind that his site is still currently adding content, there will probably be more sections added later and better organization on the left side of Project FE than there is now. My point is, he's very focused and Project FE will have a lot of great and unique content.

What we need now is an artist. Or two. Maybe three, honestly more is better. If you know how to design backgrounds (The current one is great but we would love something custom if possible) or you're great with icons, topic icons, etc, we need you! While the work may or may be either paid or unpaid (I'd help cover his costs if you were really good and you wanted a commission) we're hoping that someone that helps us could be charitable, as we need many art assets to make the site a reality.

If you're interested, you may either PM me, reply here, or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for reading, everyone.

2. lizzzard01

lizzzard01 Pixie

If you want help making icons and buttons, I could do that for you.

3. Klokinator

Klokinator Raincoat Zombie

Oh awesome! I figured after a few days nobody was interested :D

Send me a PM if you have any experience, I'd like to see your work prior to making any requests so I know what skill level you're at.