Been awhile, a long while! Need help.

Discussion in 'PC' started by klay54, Jan 3, 2013.

1. klay54 Green Slime

Hello. :3 Found Terraria in my steam again and decided to play , time to add to my 368 hours ;D I ave multiple worlds for my character (farming world, mining world,boss world and etc) But I can never wrap my head around potions! D: so I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a all potion farm world? Thanks in advanced.

Edit: Found a map with alchemy stuff in it but it also has a "store" containing ALL the items, the evil inside me might make me want to cheat! >^<
  2. bomboy2121 Green Slime

dont cheat u can face it
  3. klay54 Green Slime

yea, probably XD look at all this alchemy stuffs!
  4. psychotwo Cursed Skull

I could tell you where to find all the herbs and when to harvest them. But the Wiki has it covered too under the "Alchemy" section.

All these worlds trump what I can make right now >_>
  5. bomboy2121 Green Slime

dont use cheats or u will end up being like all the bronies
  6. Tunnel King Moderator

Try going to the Maps sub-forum, search for 'farm', check 'titles only' and 'search this thread only'. You'll have lots to choose from.
  7. klay54 Green Slime

i just blocked off the chest rooms XD
    @Tunnel King Yea, found a map though it has all the items in a room so I have to make do!
    @bomboy2121 Never cheated nor a Bronie but what do they have to do with cheating? 030
    @psychotwo XD
  8. bomboy2121 Green Slime

nothing i just hate bronies :D
  9. PowerCosmic Werewolf

TBH, most of the alchemy stuff is either situational or just not all that useful. Look up all the potions on the wiki and see which ones fit your playstyle best.

For example, for the most part, I just have Ironskin, Regen, and Battle potions. If I go looking for ore, I'll bring a Spelunker potion. If I go hang out in the underworld? Obsidian skin. Pretty simple.