Boss [Boss] Orcish Army

Discussion in 'NPCs & Enemies' started by Neospaz72, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Neospaz72

Neospaz72 Green Slime

Same as the goblin kingdom, there should also be orcs:
    -Orc legionaire: Strongest out of all, if you kill him, no more orcs will spawn anywhere, high damage, high health, medium defense. Only one will ever spawn each goblin army
    -Orc Warrior: They make up the backbone for the orc army, and are most likely to spawn, medium damage, high health, low defense, 40-50% chance to spawn for every goblin
    -Orc Sniper: Deadly accurate, their arrows travel in a straight line, medium damage, high health, extremely low defense, 20-25% chance to spawn, 10% chance to use musket not bow.
    -Orc Berzerker: Another very common orc, they attack with axes, which allows them to break through wood, medium damage, medium health, high defense, can use ability to increase defense and attack.
    25-30% chance to spawn
    -Orc Mage: Rarest goblin to form, they can cast various spells for long range use, high damage, low health, low defense, 10-15% chance to spawn, they can cast: Heal, heals all damage to allies and user; Fire orb, medium damage, but burns through wood; summon, summons a small horde (10) of zombies; basic orb, low damage, travels through all materials.
    Again, please consider these ideas in the next update and support me, for i am a real terraria fan and this game truly rocks!!!!

dgmdavid likes this.
  2. Dinky Hooves

Dinky Hooves Guest

Good Ideas and all, but they wont be put to very good use since Terraria isnt updated anymore, maybe on the Console?

3. grimrailer

grimrailer Green Slime

4. Redigit

Redigit Developer Staff Member

Very solid idea, thank you for the suggestion! Keep them coming!

NeyoPRO, dgmdavid and daleksax like this.
  5. dgmdavid

dgmdavid Cursed Man

I always had this idea of another type of liquid. Oil. Used for some potions and that can ignite fire/explosion.

PLatycool and Redigit like this.
  6. Neospaz

Neospaz Green Slime

I tried posting onto the link you showed but i am
    insignificant

7. Neospaz72

Neospaz72 Green Slime

Nvm, i logged in the wrong way