Broken Armor?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Morbuzka, Nov 16, 2012.

?

What do you think about the debuff "Broken Armor"?

1. It's just fine

12 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. It's too powerful

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. It's too weak

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Morbuzka

Morbuzka Green Slime

Hey, what do you think about that debuff, Broken Armor? I think it's a bit too powerful, even for hardmode. I mean, the monsters already do like, 20 damage even with Hallowed Armor, but then, 50% less defense out of nowhere? For 5 minutes? I think that's harsh.

2. Warbasher

Warbasher Demon Eye

I find this to be one of the few challenges in the game when exploring, which is a good thing. It's hardmode after all.

Battle Kid and Morbuzka like this.
  3. Morbuzka

Morbuzka Green Slime

I guess so, but I think it shouldn't be for so long. Maybe they should half it, so 2.5 minutes instead.

4. Lord Carver

Lord Carver Spore Zombie

Well it seems to be useful for making another chat thread to keep this place a live. But that is all it's useful for.

Like the entire hardcore "update" it's just grasping for challenges, and hardcore players succeeding in forcing their ideas on everyone around them (also kill the wall of flesh on a no-hardcore mode server and you can hear the crying of the players' souls).

5. BlueBoy

BlueBoy Tim

I find Broken Armour to be one the best things to be put into Terraria. While I didn't get the ridiculously hard bosses that I wanted, I at least got a balanced mob that I want to avoid at all costs.

6. Razor Knight

Razor Knight Mushi Ladybug

Broken Armor is something I don't even take into consideration anymore.

There's this buff that's not in the game, called "not being hit", and I use that buff so much, that the Broken Armor debuff doesn't really affect me.

And you can give the game the finger by going around with no armor at all. Wonder what will happen when the game tries to divide zero defense... >_>

Because hardmode is forced upon you when the game's updated to 1.1 :rolleyes: Also, because hardmode is harcore. :rolleyes:

Relogic didn't even bother giving the enemies an AI. Hardmode is just a slight improvement over the challenge (or lack thereof) of 1.0.6, but not really an improvement from 1.0.3 or even 1.0.4. I wish they had kept 1.0.3 hell and 1.0.4 bosses, instead of adding horny horses, fartballs and goo-spitting balls of goo, after making unchallenging bosses even less challenging... And that last bit was thanks to casual gamers forcing their ideas on everyone around them.

7. Lord Carver

Lord Carver Spore Zombie

Error: Undefined?

8. W1K

W1K Spambot

My opinion on all this "it's fine, just don't get hit"

Also you can divide 0, it doesn't return any errors. Herpderp.

9. Klapp

Klapp Eyezor

I've never even noticed the debuff on me, to be honest.

10. Zebo12345

Zebo12345 Cursed Man

No, you can divide 0 by something, but nothing by zero. 0/1 can work. 1/0 cannot.

11. W1K

W1K Spambot

That's what I meant. I guess I just wrote it in a silly way.

12. Suika Ibuki

Suika Ibuki The One and Oni

Zero divided by 2?

Not today, broken armor debuff.

13. Seiga

Seiga Snow Flinx

I don't notice it because I think in terms of "I did/did not get hit" and not "this hit took off 13.4% of my health instead of 26.8%" like a regular human being who isn't the private schooled ponce I usually play with

MATH

14. Malicious

Malicious Green Slime

Not seen the de- oh yes, that.