Can I kill myself / how to get unstuck

Discussion in 'In-Game Support Archive' started by Buffaload, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffaload Green Slime

I'm playing on mediumcore and I died a bit away from my home. My items were easily reachable however I fell in a pit and in an attempt to get out using clay blocks I blocked myself into a corner I can't jump out. I already sold my pickaxe/axe assuming it would not be needed since I'd just be jump to the next point. So my question is, do I have any possible way of killing myself to release me from my self made prison? The only option I'm attempting to do at the moment is staying put and letting the game run in the hopes that something that does not like me will spawn in this small area and kill me.
  2. Leviathan Green Slime

You sir, are a genius!

I guess you don't have any explosives either? Well that sucks. If you don't have a pickaxe anymore, then the only way to get out of this ridiculous situation is to relog. Of course, this means that your dropped items will disappear. On the other hand, if you had a magic mirror ... you could easily get to your home/spawn point.
  3. Kelp Moderator

It's your own fault if you sell your tools. Why would anyone do that?
  4. Buffaload Green Slime

OK I guess I just knowingly signed my own "you're screwed certificate"

sold my pickaxe cause I assured myself I wasn't going to need it And yea my magic mirror is one of those handy items I dropped on death.. Well this is what I signed on for doing mediumcore. I guess I'll just leave my game on till I get on next and hope to die... if not I'll respawn and build back up. I did store up some ore and gold beforehand so I at least have that goin for me. But thanks for confirming I can't wait forever and should just reset :)

** EDIT

So I left the game on for 7 hours while asleep and woke up and still the same thing. So then I decided to give it one last shot and left in on for a hour and a half while out of the house. Came back in to find I was in a death loop at my spawn point with 11+ tombstones... just goes to show how long it can take the RNG to work in this game =)
  5. bunnyman Eskimo Zombie

First of all, when you respawn, you get that pickaxe back. secondly, what's RNG?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.