Can We Not Buy On Steam?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Magma, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magma Green Slime

So basically my question is if i don't want to buy Terraria on Steam. Can i buy it somewhere else maybe the website when its released? I'm just asking maybe its already asked i don't know i might be slow but leave your responds below ^^
  2. Poring Cursed Skull

NOPE. You can only buy it from steam. This info is also really easy to get.
  3. Xsyiaris Green Slime

I think no , cuz' Red and Blue have signed a contract about not selling the game only thru steam.
    So thats kinda breaks the contract.

But maybe there will be way , i dont know :3.
  4. bunney Green Slime

Eh.. id say later in the far future u might be able to but most likely u have to get it from steam first before anything else
  5. Kelp Moderator

For now it will only be steam, and to be honest it really is not bad. It had millions of daily users who all trust it.
  6. Poring Cursed Skull

For now, and I'm not saying it will be available without steam, you have to get it from steam. This is confirmed information.
  7. Magma Green Slime

Ah alright thanks for the informations guys ^^
  8. Cudgeon Green Slime

Well, wasn't different back in old nazi germany.
  9. bunney Green Slime

ZIN HI! *cough cough* i mean lies..
  10. Bob_The Angry Bunny Doctor Bones

Steam is a great program, I use it to keep all my games organized, even if they are not bought from it. It also has great community tools, so you can message people like an IM, but you don't need to tab out anytime you want to read a MSG.

ALTHOUGH the currency exchange kinda sucks...
    bunney and Magma like this.
  11. bunney Green Slime

agreed
  12. KevinC Green Slime

Right now only steam, but steam is really easy to use and takes about only 2min to buy the game or games you want!
    bunney and Magma like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.