Can't find Crystal Hearts

Discussion in 'PC' started by Greggster990, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Greggster990 Doctor Bones

I have searched about 11 small caves and 3 big caves and I can't find any crystal hearts. Where can I find them or is there a new way to increase max HP? (Have not played since 1.0.6)
  2. AaronC Spriter

They're there, you just need to keep looking, sometimes life crystals can be rarer in certain worlds, you just need to have good luck I guess.
    SamothUpaw likes this.
  3. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

No. You need to go deeper. There's a lot of them in hell.
  4. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

Try to search for them in a jungle ;).It has to be there just like ores :D.
  5. Greggster990 Doctor Bones

Yeah I might be re-new into the game but I still know Hell is a real swingin place.

Don't the Snapper things like almost kill you in one hit?
  6. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

Ummm...so you need crystal hearts,but afraid to go in a jungle ?:confused:. So what armor do you use ?
  7. Greggster990 Doctor Bones

I use Gold. But I still remember on one of the characters I had was even in shadow armor it still does 50 DMG.
  8. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

I can't recomend anything then,you are 100% ready with a gold armor and still afraid of creatures in jungle ?:confused: So you want those crystal hearts or not ?Because jungle is the place where you can find most of those chests,ores and crystal hearts,but people just leave jungle and keep looking for things in a regular underground!
    P.S.What are you waiting for ?!Go for it...hope dies last remember ?:cool:
  9. Greggster990 Doctor Bones

Well I'll try to find it I haven't even explored the other side of the world
    yet
  10. TeRRaRiA13 Green Slime

Good Luck in the Jungle. That's where I find all my crystal hearts. :D
  11. Aelov Zombie

you're ready to go in the underground jungle, I went down there with silver greaves and helmet, an iron chainmail, and silver broadsword, and I got enough material to make an ivy whip and blade of grass.