Pre 1.2 character builds for the best

Discussion in 'Guides' started by pilotmaster9, Oct 1, 2011.

?

do you think these builds are effective

yes 6 vote(s) 31.6%
no 13 vote(s) 68.4%
  1. pilotmaster9 Green Slime

this is a small guide to really useful character builds for both combat and other things

build 1:miner:mining helmet,molten pickaxe,orb of light,torch note:with the light from all these items its very easy to see ore inside of walls

build 2:druid:staff of regrowth,vilethorn,jungle armor

build 3:rogue:blade of grass,poison throwing knives,shadow armor,feral claws

build 4:spartan:molten armor,cobalt shield,dark lance,shackle

build 5:greifer:invisibility potions,dynamite,lava,meteor(to spawn meteor heads)

build 6:jumpy:cloud in a bottle,rocket boots,shiny red balloon
    Infraction has been given for this message by Stormbringer. Details | Oct 1, 2011
  2. Ansalem Doctor Bones

Effective at what, exactly?

You just named "classes" that you made up, gave them items that sound like they belong, but didn't bother explaining what their purpose is supposed to be. Obviously I know what the purpose of the miner is, but for example what is a druid supposed to be accomplishing? Is it supposed to be planting flowers and being one with nature or is it supposed to be combat viable? Because the staff of regrowth does about 1 damage to most enemies...

Your post is random and it doesn't really say anything.

edit: Sorry if that sounded harsh, I just don't understand what you're asking.
    Sydneian likes this.
  3. Leotamer Bone Serpent

Isnt customation apart of this game so why should people make class builds exeption this not detailed,maybe a base that explains what a class could be like and example why.
  4. Homie_Chief Green Slime

follow ur sig, hes just talking on his opinion... mabye he plays classes!?
  5. pilotmaster9 Green Slime

no offence but your sig is pretty much saying your wrong
  6. Shaoni Crimera

...Just to clear this up, Staff of Regrowth does more damage than the Muramasa. Just sayin'.
  7. Leotamer Bone Serpent

It got nerfed bad last patch.
    Sydneian likes this.
  8. Shaoni Crimera

Wait, whoa, I didn't even notice. Huh. Guess I should play some more.
    Sydneian likes this.