Cmod - A Terraria Modification

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by plaYer2k, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berserker66 Umbrella Slime

Who are you to decide what I ask for my time? I'm not your slave.
    And if you have no interested in my offer, then ignore it and move on.
    Also I don't understand why you come back to it beeing a mod. The basis is that It's something I don't want to do, but some might want to happen. Making it a job. Something payment/motivation requires. It doesn't matter if it's updating a mod, or washing someones car, that's completely beside the point.
  2. TehCupcakes Mouse

When will this be seeing an update? Because I really like this mod, but 1.1 adds so much that it's a downgrade to play off this. (For example, using items without putting them in your hotbar is extremely useful. And idk if hardmode exists with v2 of cmod or if that requires the core be updated, as I haven't gotten that far yet.) Anyway, it seems really cool though, and I hope to see v3 fixed and out soon!
  3. Seraphicat Demon Eye

I wonder if it may be possible if whoever is taking over this particular project to make a revamp of this mod using tConfig. It looked really good when I tried it out and I wouldn't mind seeing an update of it tacked onto it.
  4. dookie4455 Yellow Slime

No one will be taking this up, its never going to be updated. its dead
  5. LeastDionysus Green Slime

This mod is amazing, glad that berserker made a 1.1+ compatible version, but i wish it worked with tconfig :(
  6. krisman99 Green Slime

really cool mod but i cant get it to work. are you allowed to give us your terraria files with the mod on?

i am sooo stupid when it gets to installing mods on terraria. :)
  7. Seraphicat Demon Eye

Berserker66 posted an alternative link to where you can get the mod for people to try out. It should be in one of his previous posts on this thread, but keep in mind that it downgrades the Terraria client for use.
  8. Berserker66 Umbrella Slime

Klokinator likes this.
  9. Raecto73 Cursed Man

I see there's nothing about tConfig on the first page but is it possible to make it work with other mods?
  10. Seraphicat Demon Eye

If someone makes a few adjustments to make it work with tConfig (since nearly 99% of the mods on here now are being run with it) then yes. Looking at the features, it really doesn't look that hard to do.
    piinyouri likes this.
  11. Berserker66 Umbrella Slime

A lot of it is still impossible with tConfig; lasers, body-social slot, hunger bar, just those I could think of in 10 seconds.
  12. Seraphicat Demon Eye

Well, some of the features from Cmod can be imported. More like to think of it like a lite version... or something. Ah well.
  13. krisman99 Green Slime

i still cant get it to work, cus like i sayd im stupid when it comes to installing mods in terraria.

sorry for bad english im danish
  14. Mudkips Cursed Skull

1. Extract .zip
    2. Put files in the Computer/C:/Program x86/Steam/SteamApps/terraria/ directory
    3. Install using the Cmod Istaller! Remeber to use Admin Priveleges!
    4. Install Game Installer, do the same steps as Cmod, execept a different file
    5. Open Terraria In-Steam**
    6. Profit*
    *You can skip steps 4-6, and just add the Cmod.exe to Steam
    **In the library menu, and look at the toolbar at the top, there should be a tool that says "add other games"
  15. Omen267901 Squirrel

This mod is dead? Aw...................................... I hope another modder can pick this up.
  16. Mudkips Cursed Skull

For now
    *Sly smile appears*
  17. TheProPwnage Green Slime

when is the download coming back?
  18. Berserker66 Umbrella Slime

Never, is my best guess.
  19. Mudkips Cursed Skull

You should probably re-continue it... It was the first real mod and the most famous. It could really be helpful (money-wise) if you did.
  20. Berserker66 Umbrella Slime

Yeah I know from omnitool how much money you can make with this kind of project (and from speaking with player2k).. About enough to get a pizza a month. Seriously not worth the time, if you're in it for the money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.