CO-OP player(s) needed

Discussion in 'Quick Hook Up' started by xXMarstonXx, Sep 10, 2012.

1. xXMarstonXx

xXMarstonXx Green Slime

Hello everyone

I'm new to Terraria, bought this game today and this game looks fun when played with multiple people. So if anyone is interested in playing this game with me just PM me or post a reply. :cool:
    If it is possible to cheat or grief in any way in this game, do not do it. Or you will be removed from my game without pardon. Other than that I just want to have fun and beat the game co-op. :)

Thank you in advance
    Marston

2. Firebat64

Firebat64 Green Slime

i'm up to play if you can host the server

3. UnsaidTrio

UnsaidTrio Cursed Man

I have a server up and running and I am willing to play with anyone

4. Firebat64

Firebat64 Green Slime

message me the ip and everything i'll join

5. KJFilmsAndGames

KJFilmsAndGames Green Slime

What is your age around? You dont have to lie, I dont care if your 1, I care if your 83 though. Are you around the age of
    15? That's where I'm around.

6. DjSeptimus

DjSeptimus Green Slime

Hello! My name is DJSeptimus. I used to host my own series called Farcraft Ventures where I player with my pals on Minecraft server 2 years ago, we got quite big, over 30k views (thats big for me). Our channel got closed because of the copyright strikes, we uploaded 3 videos at once with copyrighted music and there was lots of drama involved.

Anyways to the point. I am an entertaining and experienced let's player. I am looking for a series to call my home, I want to participate in someone's let's play. I cannot record myself because I am living abroad and have bad pc, I can only play Terraria and talk over Skype. I am 19.

I can play almost every day after 7 PM GMT+2. I speak fluent English, well its my mother tongue and Russian, some French too.