CC Creation Compendium: Memes (Next Week: Anime)

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Kane, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Kane Administrator

blank.png
    intro.png
    This week's theme is Memes, Now rather then explain this I'm just going to ask you guys to try to keep this appropriate and PG 13, After remembering the titanic I decided PG :p, I know you trolls too well!

There is much to see, create, and discover in the world of Terraria, so the aim of this recurring piece is to focus on a small part of it and see what you all have come up with.

Next week's theme is Anime, You guys should know what Anime is. For some reason I feel like I need to ask you to keep this PG......

To submit images or videos, please post directly on my profile.
    • Width of 525px or more is preferred - I can work with more, but less is difficult for my post flow.
    • Thread links are best, so people can go directly to your galleries and comment. Other image links are accepted as well still.
    • Compendiums go out Wednesday or Thursday, it depends on my schedule at the time. For best results, submit by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning at the latest.
    We want your submissions! Most, if not all, end up in the weekly posts unless there is a clear clash with the theme or evident lack of effort.

Here are themes for the next several weeks - however, please only submit for the current week:
    Show Spoiler

Sprites
    Museums
    Landscapes
    Patterns/Designs
    City
    Monuments
    Contraptions & Wiring
    Misc (Anything and Everything)
    Weaponry
    Wall Art

If you have suggestions for themes, mention it in the comments. Both vague and specific themes are welcome - it's fun to leave things open to interpretation sometimes!

Thanks Varler for compiling a nice new list for us. Now we just need to color code them :)
    Kelp, Cricket, blumchen and 2 others like this.
  2. m31k Unicorn

I love NO, because Kane. It is so simple and easy and quite funny.
  3. Anti-Positive The Reversed One

Well I can make a few guesses as to why next week is PG...
    This will be interesting.
  4. connery0 The Wiremancer

I hope next week gets some more submisions, but let's face it, it's anime, It will.

also nyantards you made my day. OPEN TERRARIA ONLINE => SEE THERE IS A NEW CC => NO BECAUSE KANE MEME
    NyanTarts likes this.
  5. alecool34 Tim

Yeah, PG... There was that "show dem boobs" thread in early autumn...
    ibowser123 likes this.
  6. W1K The actually real Suika Ibuki

TOUHOU HIJACK YO RUN FOR YER LIFE

[IMG]
    Varler and connery0 like this.
  7. AyeAye12 Fungo Fish

And so Enzym squealed with joy when he say next week's theme was "Anime."

And again I sit out because I know duck all about anime.
    connery0 likes this.
  8. TheStereo84 Herpling

And also to point out, Varler made his completely by hand. No mods / cheats used.

And hopefully next time there are more entries :p
  9. Darkercloud Lava Slime

Can someone explain the No, because kane meme to me?
  10. m31k Unicorn

Who care? Me don't. Where she upload picture for Compedium Compedium she doesn't said she used for this creation cheats or mods. And I don't believe so much your own color by character is blue, people rather choose that color even it isn't their color by character(by that I doesn't mean gender)

Why creator of NO, because Kane haven't give me like and to @conneryO, yes? I was there first. Sometime I think somebody need to wear glasses. :D
    It is because one created neme about changing forum name.
    It was: *Can I change ny name?
    No, because Kane.
    Darkercloud likes this.
  11. Blu Moderator

Like for the "keep it PG" comment.
  12. AaronC Spriter

enzym isnt the only one :D

too bad im not up for terraria building anymore :[
  13. connery0 The Wiremancer

look up death note, it's a anime that proof the pen is mightier then the sword. (ok I admit it, it's mostly the magical death god book that that pen writes in, but still...)

(yes you shall for ever be "the writer guy" to me :D )
  14. AyeAye12 Fungo Fish

I've heard of it; it's quite gory, in't it?

Well I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist right now which is quite good... I'll have to check that out later :p

And I like being the writer guy xD
  15. TheStereo84 Herpling

1. Learn to speak English at least decently. I can't freaking understand what you're saying.
    2. I really couldn't care less of what you think of my post. I'm allowed to say that he built it by hand and I did. If you have a problem about me being proud of someone, put it in a pm instead of putting it here
    3. What the heck do you mean by my avatar being blue. What does that have to do with anything.
  16. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

kane kept the tentacles at bay
  17. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Please, instead of declaring your like of something, this forum has a button that likes the content. Do this again and I will have to infract you for lack of content.
  18. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Who's the original No, Beacuse Kane??
    It's you Stackerz? right?
  19. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

NO,
    [IMG]

I actually think Infinite se7enz was the one who made it up.

Also, nice avatar.
  20. W1K The actually real Suika Ibuki