CC Creation Compendium: Prehistoric (Next Week: Emergency Services)

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Kane, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Kane Administrator

blank.png
    intro.png
    This week's theme is Prehistoric, Show us what you think the world looked like back in the Prehistoric time.

There is much to see, create, and discover in the world of Terraria, so the aim of this recurring piece is to focus on a small part of it and see what you all have come up with.

Next week's theme is Emergency Services, Since the recent events that had unfortunately unfolded I thought what better time to create art of then that of the men and women who put their lives on the line each day to protect our cities and us. This would be anything like Police, Fire, Hospitals, Ambulances, and heck even the power company goes out each day risking their lives to restore the power. Also just to add things like Red Cross I consider in this Category as well :), and remember don't worry about your creativity skills, you can only get better by practicing :)

To submit images or videos, please post directly on my profile.
    • Width of 525px or more is preferred - I can work with more, but less is difficult for my post flow.
    • Thread links are best, so people can go directly to your galleries and comment. Other image links are accepted as well still.
    • Compendiums go out Wednesday or Thursday, it depends on my schedule at the time. For best results, submit by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning at the latest.
    We want your submissions! Most, if not all, end up in the weekly posts unless there is a clear clash with the theme or evident lack of effort.

Here are themes for the next several weeks - however, please only submit for the current week:
    Show Spoiler

Escher
    Sprites
    Anime
    Memes
    Museums
    Landscapes
    Patterns/Designs
    Sports
    City
    Monuments
    Contraptions & Wiring
    Misc (Anything and Everything)
    Weaponry
    Wall Art

If you have suggestions for themes, mention it in the comments. Both vague and specific themes are welcome - it's fun to leave things open to interpretation sometimes!

Thanks Varler for compiling a nice new list for us. Now we just need to color code them :)
  2. ibowser123 Paladin

THEY ALL LOOK AMAZING ;_;

All the same though, I like Enzy--no, I like Gerno--no, I like Enzy--Ger--En--G--E-ARRRRRRRRGH.....I like them both equally. :p
  3. Bump Dark Caster

How do people put so much time and effort into making stuff this good?
    nababoo and GernotTheClonkeror like this.
  4. Space Sphere Fire Imp

Recent events that have unfolded?
  5. Shotte Dark Caster

That jurassic park logo looks AMAZING.

I like the flintstones too.
    Bardioc Thundar likes this.
  6. Tunnel King Moderator

I'm sure he means Hurricane Sandy and its aftermath in the NE and Mid-Atlantic US. We were extremely lucky here in central Maryland, but other places are really devastated and will be for a while.

OT: every entry looks great, I can't choose a favorite.
  7. TUN3R Cursed Skull

Yabba dabba do!
    GernotTheClonkeror and AyeAye12 like this.
  8. AyeAye12 Paladin

Emergency Services?! I'll see what I can do, although I was looking forward to racking my brain for a creation for escher >__>

Y U NO PUT THEMES IN ORDER?!!
    Kane likes this.
  9. Classikly Frankenstein

Oh, all of these week's were really nice.
  10. SilverBird Blood Crawler

use obsidian mod's time machine for good pre-historic worlds
  11. Zomoa Green Slime

Wow those are really amazing looking
    GernotTheClonkeror likes this.
  12. Flynn Callahan Green Slime

That would have been more useful last week =3

Really they're all great. Can't wait for anime and memes weeks coming soon!
    TheStereo84 likes this.
  13. pondus Cursed Man

Lol this enzym creation got 3 moons and also 3 cursors