CC Creation Compendium: Sports (Next Week: Memes)

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Kane, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Kane Administrator

blank.png
    intro.png
    This week's theme is Sports!, Now this one is a bit more challenging for many of us, but hopefully we can still illustrate what sports look like from back when we were wee active little ones!

There is much to see, create, and discover in the world of Terraria, so the aim of this recurring piece is to focus on a small part of it and see what you all have come up with.

Eddie_

Stackerzgame

Richard Ma

Next week's theme is Memes, Now rather then explain this I'm just going to ask you guys to try to keep this appropriate and PG 13, After remembering the titanic I decided PG :p, I know you trolls to well!

To submit images or videos, please post directly on my profile.
    • Width of 525px or more is preferred - I can work with more, but less is difficult for my post flow.
    • Thread links are best, so people can go directly to your galleries and comment. Other image links are accepted as well still.
    • Compendiums go out Wednesday or Thursday, it depends on my schedule at the time. For best results, submit by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning at the latest.
    We want your submissions! Most, if not all, end up in the weekly posts unless there is a clear clash with the theme or evident lack of effort.

Here are themes for the next several weeks - however, please only submit for the current week:
    Show Spoiler

Sprites
    Anime
    Museums
    Landscapes
    Patterns/Designs
    City
    Monuments
    Contraptions & Wiring
    Misc (Anything and Everything)
    Weaponry
    Wall Art

If you have suggestions for themes, mention it in the comments. Both vague and specific themes are welcome - it's fun to leave things open to interpretation sometimes!

Thanks Varler for compiling a nice new list for us. Now we just need to color code them :)
    Garneac likes this.
  2. Garneac The Red God

Erm, don't you mean this week's theme is about sports, not Escher? =P
  3. Kane Administrator

Lies!, I had changed everything but that one word =(
    Garneac likes this.
  4. Jaguargirl Clinger

Oh yes. Memes.
    I know what I'm doing.
    Also what's a sport? :confused:
    Lolno I know what a sport is
  5. m31k Unicorn

You don't know what is SPORT? It is something like activity, big activity. It is Football, Basketball, ... Don't say you parents don't let you play any sports.
  6. connery0 The Wiremancer

sarcasm, dude, sarcasm. (It's hard to talk sarcasticly on the internet, but that was prety obviously sarcasm)
  7. kingicarus Floaty Gross

Didn't we already do memes?
  8. Dogat Yellow Slime

I'd like to see bombball in real life, dart traps and the like.
  9. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

Cod damnit I never did finish that fencer >_>

Oh well. Not doing memes because too meme-y.
  10. Nakano15 Clinger

I hope the meme competition does not be about whales.
  11. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

No you wouldn't, believe me.
    connery0 likes this.
  12. Voyager Face Monster

So next week the nyancat will be featured.
    connery0 likes this.
  13. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

So I made a tennis game too. Influenced by Richard, then even more by Gernot

The player on the left hits the switch to start the game then quickly serves a dirt over the net. When you hit the switch a dart comes out timed on each side. The goal pretty much is to get the dirt over on the opponents side before the dart trap goes off. If you don't get it over in time, the dart will knock the jelly fish off your opponents side, pushing him into the pit and then spawning a new one. Then you start a new point. So at the end of the game, which ever player has the most Glow sticks in their pit wins.

[IMG]
  14. What if the the jellyfish don't drop drops?
  15. Nakano15 Clinger

Draw
  16. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

The point continues until the dart goes by. The jellyfish fall every time they get hit.
  17. connery0 The Wiremancer

he means if the dying jelly fish doesn't drop loot (glowsticks)
  18. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Ah, I thought they always dropped some. But I guess it will always equal out in the end if you play long enough.