Cube World

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by L4mppu, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Threule Blazing Wheel

Thats whats the name! I couldnt remember it. I played that too
  2. Adioss41 Slimed Zombie

I'm not sure if this game will live up to the hype or will become as popular as Terraria has, but it won't match minecraft's popularity. Either way I feel I will be forced to buy this game by some people I know.
    Filipfonky likes this.
  3. So, you get dragged to a game shop with a gun on your forehead? Do they beat you up until you crawl to the game shop and buy the games they like?

Otherwise, the whole "forced into buying a certain game" thing is just in your mind.

Ah, the wonders of being young, and actually giving a damn about peer pressure. ;)
  4. Filipfonky Dark Caster

What does this have to do with anything?
  5. The whole "being forced" to buy this game by other people, from the post right above mine.
  6. Sandwich Green Slime

The characters in the last screenshot look so cute! :D
  7. Adioss41 Slimed Zombie

It's not as much that as it is we like playing games and one has showed much interest in it :\
  8. FilipeJMonteiro Yellow Slime

Hello, everyone! I've decided to do a video about Cube World. Much like my first Starbound video, on this video, I try to give you guys a broad overview of the game at hand.

I hope you enjoy it and, if so, leave your thumb by the video pointing up, leave a comment and subscribe to my channel =)

~ockpii
    Adioss41 likes this.
  9. Adioss41 Slimed Zombie

A very nice, informative video. Thank you, I didn't realize how developed combat in this game was.
    FilipeJMonteiro likes this.
  10. Mr_Stripes Green Slime

I find Cube World more of a clone to Terraria than MineCraft
  11. piinyouri Lava Slime

I find it more of a clone of 3D Dot Heroes, which was a clone of old Zelda.
    Cloneception!
  12. As said before, everything's a clone of pong.

And now we're going back to games with square-y graphics.

Gaming's gone full circle, time to pack up and leave! :D
    Ronnyses :3 likes this.
  13. FilipeJMonteiro Yellow Slime

It's not a clone. Block/voxel based games are part of a genre. It's like Karting games - Mario Kart, Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing, LittleBigPlanet Karting....
  14. All clones of Wacky Wheels.

Edit: And Wacky Wheels was a clone of Pole Position, which was a clone of Night Driver.
  15. Ix0r Green Slime

My reaction to people saying this is a MC rip off:

MOJANG DOESN'T OWN SQUARES YOU RETARDS!
    And from what I can tell this is gonna be a totally different game then MC!
  16. PortalShifter Lava Slime

Cube World doesn't have any mining or building..... so yeah, it's going to be nothing like Minecraft aside from visually, but I like Cube World visually better.

Combat is amazing. This game is going to be crazy awesome. I woulnd't underestimate it, the game very well may outshine Minecraft and Terraria.
  17. Filipfonky Dark Caster

Who gives a fuck if it copied some other game?
    I play games for fun. If it's fun, good. If it isn't, i don't play it.
    Simply as that.
  18. Filipfonky Dark Caster

Outshine Terraria? Maybe.
    Outshine Minecraft? Can't happen. Even if i'd like to.
  19. Ix0r Green Slime

Minecraft was ruined right when 1.8 happened. Now it's just full of stupid stuff that doesn't fit in Minecraft at all.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

No I don't actually pray IRL.
  20. Fuzzball Blazing Wheel

Everyone stop bitching and enjoy your games.
    I am interested very much in this, more-so the weapon "creator"- interesting how instead of just going mad with pixels some have their own element~