Dan's Public Server [No Lag/Anti-Grief/Spawn Protection/Regular Saves]

Discussion in 'Server Archive' started by DannyBoi, Jun 10, 2011.

1. DannyBoi Green Slime

Hello there.

I've recently purchased a Terraria server about a day or two ago and have just finished setting up the spawn, op rights, and so forth. Now the server is ready to be your new Terraria home.

[IMG]

Information on the server:

• Based in the UK.
    • 16 player slots.
    • Anti-Grief. Auto kick on explosive throwing.
    • Warp System (Warps currently being added). /warp spawn is already in place.
    • Sexy looking spawn.
    • Chests at spawn that I will tend to fill with lots of goodies.
    • Spawn Protection - You may start building 180 tiles from spawn.
    • tMod.
    • Currently working on MOD's for the server.
    • Will often give away free items.
    • Regular boss fights at night.
    • Medium spawn rate on npcs (may be upped for fun).
    • Goblin invasions fairly often.
    • An awesome and fun owner.
    • Soon to be "modded bosses + npcs".
    • + More if I remember anything.
    Sound like a server you would enjoy yourself on? Come join right away then, the details are listed below.

Server IP:188.94.75.143
    Port: 7783

NO PASSWORD

Any Problems? Post here.
  2. MASTERINGS Green Slime

i'll join is what i would say if there was no auto kick at explosive throwing and spawn protection
    jk but that would result in tons less ppl likeing server i can handle fine without a house
    and ur useing 1.0.3
    log out then log back into ur name on computer then get back on game to update
  3. DannyBoi Green Slime

Others who are patched up to 1.0.4 are having no trouble joining. I am pretty sure the server is the latest version. Make sure you are using the right port.
  4. Maximilian Green Slime

i would like to join but i cant.
  5. DannyBoi Green Slime

Server has filled up pretty fast. I am not sure if the server mod I am using displays a message when it is full. If not, I will implent one soon.
  6. MASTERINGS Green Slime

wtf is with the login to chat and do stuff besides move around? what is the password for it XD
  7. DannyBoi Green Slime

Login has been removed now. Server seems to be crashing sometimes when auto saving. Will fix that soon
  8. DannyBoi Green Slime

Server is still going, barely any lag at all, however some crashes here and there, but not sure what is causing it. Will fix in the morning.

SERVER IS 24/7
  9. DannyBoi Green Slime

Back up, griefing removed. Grief will be banned straight away...
  10. Zer0 Demon Eye

It's not I'm ahving trouble because its saying "
    uyou are not using the same version as the server."
  11. Chase Chipman Green Slime

I'm new to multiplayer Terraria, so I have a few questions. Does your server require hamachi? (I don't know what it is, I've just seen it around) How do I "use the right port"? And when I do try to play, it says "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." (screenshot below) What does that mean?
    terraria_server_attempt.png
  12. tomkelsey Cave Bat

13. Shuflin Green Slime

hey its shuflin a big builder on this server just wonderin if the server is down rite now 6-13-11 i cant seem to log on
  14. DannyBoi Green Slime

Server is down till tomorow morning due to the servers hosting having a DDOS.
  15. Fleafliflo Green Slime

So why was i banned?
  16. Shuflin Green Slime

k almost thought something worse happened that would have sucked donkey______
  17. Shuflin Green Slime

just wonderin if the server will be up soon i know getting a virus is serious but just wanted to know
  18. Keyada Green Slime

Its been more than a day, whats taking so long?
    I wanna do stuff!
    Plus Im lonely...
  19. Shuflin Green Slime

if youre trying to set a new record the playstationnetwork pretty much has you beat quit now and start the server asap! >.>
    th3squirr3l likes this.