For Kicks and Giggles [Cyan's Art Thread]

Discussion in 'Art' started by Cyan the Red, Feb 7, 2012.

1. deathbringer539 Cursed Skull

This picture makes my love and hatred of gastropods greater :D
  2. gallowsCalibrator Dark Caster

I dont like gastropods when they're shooting lasers at me, but that ones is just too adorable.
  3. Nathan B. Dark Caster

very nice works i'm just gonna say one thing
    IN BEFORE SHADOWCRAZY!
    ToxicArcher and Maplestrip like this.
  4. saephin Fire Imp

whoa those are soo good. would love to see MOAR!
  5. Beta Blazing Wheel

Wow all of these are amazing.. *___*
  6. Shadowcrazy Penguin

sweet mind checking my signature for the spoiler USUAL REQUEST? that's my art request would love to see you attempt it. :)
  7. Maplestrip Corruptor

Wow, awesome valentine cards you got there, you're the bomb XD
    Anyway, as allways, usual requesting stuff that will probably be never done mostly because I'm late again, but if you ever get time, here's mine ;)
    My Char.png Yay, it's me again! I fight with the Fierry Greatsword and the harpoon, and I have white hair.

Love to see more art from you, The Thought Thinker's request is very nice, one of his best for sure, and I also really like the females you draw ;)
  8. vPixel Green Slime

Could you do my request?

Here it is:
    I would like my character [IMG]

in the position of the guy in the Challenge Accepted meme. Could you possibly do that?
  9. Razleth Crimera

Could you do mine, too?

• Male. Short, black hair, black eyes (one is fake), ash-dark skin.
    • Wearing a mix of Necro armor and a tuxedo, with some blood splattered along it. A few satchels around the waist.
    • A tattered scarlet cape.
    • In one hand a lance, in the other half a bunny (half as in torn in two)
    • A slight eye-twitch and a manic smile.
    • A purple fairy gliding somewhere around him.
    EDIT: Right, organized the request a bit.
  10. Merch Fire Imp

Awesome art!
    Mind if I use the merchant for my valentines avatar?
    It's so cool.
  11. DoomFire Cursed Skull

Ah wow! your really good! If its alright id like to ask you to draw something :)

Can you please draw my character ([IMG]) Maka chopping a blue slime with crystal storm ([IMG]).

This is a maka chop (open)
    [IMG]

(The only specific detail other then that is that the mime mask is just a plain white mask thats completely flat (No nose or red cheeks) but with eye holes revealing cobalt blue eyes.)

Thanks heaps if you can :D Please continue being talented!

Attached Files:

12. Cyan the Red Yellow Slime

oh man so I was doing this really great pose exercise with this drawing and it was going all very well and then suddenly...

wyvern.
    [IMG]
    (clickthrough for full size)

thought process throughout entire thing: (open)

[IMG]
  13. Shadowcrazy Penguin

WOW I already know DB will love it because I love it and it's got nothing to do with me...hopefully you saw my request and you're willing to do it hehe...would love to see what else you can do :D
  14. deathbringer539 Cursed Skull

HOLY CRUD OF MOTHER DIGNANA THIS IS EPIC... thank you very much for making this:D
    and also i dont think the sword is large enough:p (nah i think you nailed the size very well)
  15. Cyan the Red Yellow Slime

no worries bro, I'm totally willing to try my hand at it. I'm just working through all this stuff chronologically, as well as doing some personal Terrarrarr stuff on the side. I might post that up on the laters, we'll see how it all sorts out. Never fear, though, I won't forget about yours! :3

Glad you like it! ;D It was hella fun to draw.
    deathbringer539 and Shadowcrazy like this.
  16. Shadowcrazy Penguin

<3 I feel the love and I will be as patient as I can because I can see you'll make some quality art here :)
  17. DoomFire Cursed Skull

Woah!
    Thats awesome!

(I actually laughed out loud at the spoiler :3).
    deathbringer539 likes this.
  18. Tdino Blazing Wheel

can't wait for mine!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. saephin Fire Imp

AWESOME!
    and thats totally the way i saw my first wyvern btw.
    hanging out on my above base sky island farming feathers with my shiny new laser rifle then...
    "HOLYMOTHEROFFUCK THEHELLISTHA....." dead

--edit--
    just looking back over the first few posts and YEAH im next :D
  20. Haunt Fire Imp

Oh damn, this is good!

If you're still taking requests, could I request a guy in Archaeologist's Clothes, with a tipped hat, short black hair and a shotgun slung over one shoulder?

If you do, I'll love you forever :D

EDIT: Oh, by the way, requested a feature.