For Kicks and Giggles [Cyan's Art Thread]

Discussion in 'Art' started by Cyan the Red, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Cyan the Red Yellow Slime

Whoopsie-fuck. D: I profess, I know very little of honourifics. Terribly sorry about that.

So far, the request list looks a bit like this:
    Requests:
    Tdino
    GoldenPhoenix
    TehEpikMonk
    Aidoboy
    Shadowcrazy
    Maplestrip
    vPixel
    Razleth
    DoomFire
    Haunt
    InkyTophat
    Mordale
    Space Sphere

damn.
    Astiahl, Maplestrip and Shadowcrazy like this.
  2. vPixel Green Slime

Woah.

You can say that again.
  3. Tdino Blazing Wheel

ya I'm next and wow that's a lot.
    Infraction has been given for this message by Mistress Rarity. Details | Feb 17, 2012
  4. Sage of Thyme Dark Caster

Haha, you should see Agent of Chaos' list.
    Maplestrip likes this.
  5. Cyan the Red Yellow Slime

I... hm. I might re-do this one later, we'll see. I'm not entirely satisfied, but here it is.

[IMG]
    TehEpikMonk and Maplestrip like this.
  6. xXNeverEnderXx Green Slime

Holy Wing-dings Pug in a pizza box. I found a paperclip. I want to request. but, darnit, I don't want to lengthen the list, eh, hey can you do this,
    Show Spoiler
    The Mechanic walking; a tree behind her with a small opening within the leaves and in the opening there are two yellow dots a.k.a the eyes; Adamantite Sword sticking out of the tree. Do it for my irresistible crush on The Mechanic.
  7. Maplestrip Corruptor

Awesome, you drew human gastropods. I love human monsters eversince I saw Sega make them (Devouerer girl, anybody?)
    Wow, it's very nice. It may not be perfect, but you're pretty close to perfection. I absolutaly love the realism in here, this in one great pic :D
    You got a point there, though I think it might be a good idea to put the requests on hold now ;)
    I thought I was here sooner... Still in the first half, though :)
  8. vPixel Green Slime

preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttyyyyyyy

Very nice! Continue the nice work :D
  9. Seiga Snow Flinx

[IMG] Probe's skirt; I see what you did there.
  10. The Thought Thinker Green Slime

The gastro-gal ( nickname !) is cooool. I has a feeling these aren't the only monster girls though... ( that's just a hunch don't go assuming things TO posters)
  11. k0rd Bone Serpent

love your art :)
  12. Maplestrip Corruptor

Well, Sega has made a devouerer girl, a Walless of Flesh and a harpy fused with the megashark, among others ;)
  13. Aidoboy Demon Eye

Ooooooooooh... Only 2/3 more till me...

Luv yah aht!
  14. Cyan the Red Yellow Slime

Thank you all for your support! :3

This is why I shouldn't listen to hardcore EDM whilst drawing.
    Holy batman!
    [IMG]

(don't ask me why someone in hardmode armor is entering a dungeon, I honestly couldn't tell you. Rule of Cool, maybe?)

also what kind of shark are they using for megashark, that has a tiny tail, no pelvic fins, and a massive dorsal fin?
    looks more like an orca to me. where the hell is the trigger? D:
    Dues Ex and Shadowcrazy like this.
  15. deathbringer539 Cursed Skull

That is a question ive still been asking myself.
  16. GoldenPhoenix 97 Bone Serpent

hmm is that mine or just a random drawing? because if its mine i dont really know if thats mythril with the hood or not. almost looks like Halo armor. :p
  17. Space Sphere Dark Caster

Halo was the first thing I thought when I saw that.
    Damn, im at the bottom!?!?!
  18. Shadowcrazy Penguin

I like your style of art cyan it's very unique.

the pictures are small but you put so much detail into the background and characters so it's strange in a way but really cool too.

idk how to explain it...but I like it.
  19. Cyan the Red Yellow Slime

it...
    it's a picture of a guy in mythril with a megashark and demon wings. how is that not your request? i just took some artistic liberties with the hood design. :/

thanks! i'm a really detail-oriented person, i think, so it shows up a lot in my artwork. i've been trying to make my style a lot more accessible, though, so this forum is an experiment to see whether i can please a lot of people with a particular manner of drawing.
    the jury is still out on this, though. :3
    Shadowcrazy likes this.
  20. Shadowcrazy Penguin

well I like it...so add that to your verdict :)