For Kicks and Giggles [Cyan's Art Thread]

Discussion in 'Art' started by Cyan the Red, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ProsaurusRex Undead Viking

For the megashark, I'd say that it actually goes over your arm, and the handle and trigger are on the inside.
    And your art is great.
  2. Space Sphere Dark Caster

...Then where do you put your hand through to reach the trigger?
    *Disturbed*
  3. ProsaurusRex Undead Viking

Yes, that. It's really not disturbing depending on how you think about it.
    On an unrelated note, SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.
  4. ReznorRage World Feeder

Do you draw recolors of armors, such as:
    <--
  5. Lucama221 Bone Serpent

Could you please draw for me a short teenage girl with a bubble-gum pink ponytail, in sliver armour without the helmet, a handgun in a holster on her hip, a phase blade in her hand (green please) and a green slime on her shoulder. The position I'll leave up to you, but make her eyes green with a yellow ring around the pupil, and tanned skin. Thank you.

EDIT: Oops, almost forgot can she have demon wings too. Thanks again.
  6. Kelp Moderator

Congratulations on the feature, you've got a new lover fan.
  7. uiomancan Lava Slime

can you redo my avatar?
    so it is not too pixalated and make a nice background to go along with it nicely
    Thank you.
  8. Maplestrip Corruptor

Gratz on your feature, now you'll get a lot more requests ;)
    The Thought Thinker, Deathbringer, Saephin and GoldenPhoenix should be very happy. I've never been featured...
  9. Astiahl Cursed Man

The combination between your avatar's expression and that phrase made me burst into laughter, good show. :p

And great art! I expect that list will be growing quite a bit in the coming days. I'd request as well, but I suck at describing the images that form within my dome of think-meat to a horrifying degree...especially while tired. Best of luck to ye! ^.^
  10. FranMAD Doctor Bones

Wow!
    Amazing art!

Could you make my request?
    A guy with the Type 1 White hair, with googles wearing the tuxedo set (except the top hat(how I hate it...)) battling The Destroyer with a Night's Edge or a Breaker Blade :p

oh... I nearly forgot, the guy has demon wings equipped (XD)

Thanks! (if you do it, please quote =D)
  11. bamseper Cursed Skull

Ooh, gratz on the feature! Can make a request? If yes:

Base character description: My character, Jonathan, is male. He has the default skin color and his hair is dark brown.
    Hair style: Hair nr. 1, dark brown as stated above :)
    Attire: Necro pants, necro breastplate and sunglasses.
    Weapons: Hamdrax or nothing – your choice. If you make the Hamdrax, it could be made to match the colors of the armor: gray, skulls etc.
    Background: well, anything – in hell, in a forest, in hallow, anywhere – but if its corruption, please make him use holy water/purification powder.
    Basic description: Just make up a pose… and if his pet bird could sit on the shoulder :3 you can give him wings if you want to too.
    Thanks!
  12. Maplestrip Corruptor

As I said, a lot more requests...
    bamseper likes this.
  13. FranMAD Doctor Bones

True Story.
  14. Puppetmaster Green Slime

Could you draw my avatar in the UJ, please?

It's alright if you can't.

Anyway, this is awesome. The Valentines cards are very creative, and congrats on the feature!
  15. vPixel Green Slime

You got a feature!

Nice job! :D
  16. KKslida Eskimo Zombie

Hey there Cyan the RED, wanted to stop by to say you have some real good artwork here.
    I am not gonna bother with a request, becae you are already backlogged xD (even though I got a ton of ideas)
    anyways, keep up the good work!
  17. Quote. Slimed Zombie

There is no trigger because is a sentient Megashark.
  18. zoyd11 Cave Bat

Hey Cyan, i was wondering if you could do a request for me (sry to ask cuz u already have a ton).

My charachter has blue hair that you can see a bit of under his robot hat.
    he has the normal/default skin color
    he is wearing a robot hat, adamantite chestplate, jungle pants, and angel wings
    i would like u to draw him fighting the destroyer with a megashark.

again, sry to ask cuz u have so many requests. thank you, im sure it will be amazing.
  19. GoldenPhoenix 97 Bone Serpent

no i didnt say i didnt like it i was just pointing out it almost looks like Halo. anyway its good thanks Cyan.
  20. ZetaFlame Demon Eye

Wow! These are good! If your not busy from everything else, can you make me one?
    He looks like the character in my signature, But can i have him with a fiery greatsword in one hand and a flower of fire in the other fighting the Wall of flesh? Only do this if your not busy with three thousand other requests you're going to get. Thnx:D!