fuck this shit

Discussion in 'PC' started by Kripp91, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kripp91 Green Slime

I'm fucking done with this piece of shit, this was made to frustrate us in a bad way

I was happily digging stuff in the underworld when a fire imp decided to corner me near the lava and died for the first time

I went to retrieve my stuff ALL THE WAY DOWN but I was unable due to my grapppling hook being left there, so I restarted my file to start with a new character so I could use the tools to go back and surprise, when I did my stuff was gone

All those days, all that effort, wasted, I demand to the developers to bring my stuff back

Seriously, if you love life, stop playing this shit

now I'm stuck with my fucking meteo armor and necro, lost my fiery greatsword, shadow armor spectre boots, cloud in a bottle, ivy whip, lots of hellstone and more rare and important stuff...
    if this your fucking idea of fun?
    now i'm stuck with my blue moons, meteo armor and fuckking space gun some piece of shit armor compared to the shadow, some gold tools... fuck it, really, i lost all my great stuff, this shit isn't fun, is frustrating and prevents the player from keeping playing
  2. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

[IMG]
    Infraction has been given for this message by kirabook. Details | Feb 8, 2013
  3. Kripp91 Green Slime

you could help me instead of trolling idiot
  4. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

5. NyanTarts Flying Fish

First of all, why were you playing it in Mediumcore in the first place? And second, it's just a game..
  6. nientiendo13 Cursed Man

or how about keep playing softcore until you get the right to bitch about mediumcore being shit

also there is this stuff called "drinking potions" or using "magic mirror"

you've gotta learn to play mediumcore, it's pretty different from playing softcore
  7. Kripp91 Green Slime

softcore is for pussies and boring
  8. Gmodlol61 Necromancer

Well then if you're so manly then stop complaining and work for the items back ye "pussy"
  9. Kripp91 Green Slime

what, for an entire week again, are you crazy?

softcore sure has some drawback compared to mediumcore and I'm not risking to play in easy mode to lose some features, but I already lost EVERYTHING I WORKED SO HARD TO GET so I don 't see the point
  10. NyanTarts Flying Fish

Well, is this your first time playing this? You should know that later on in the game, you will be dieing a lot more once you unlock Hardmode.
  11. Korin Possessed Armor

The point is for you to stop weeping like a soggy twat and move on with your game.
    Paran¤âid and rubeszilla like this.
  12. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

If you don't like it then don't play it ! :D
  13. Kripp91 Green Slime

idk i just feel like killing myself to end this, is just too painful all that effort and time wasted
  14. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

Don't be so 6 year old :rolleyes: .
  15. Spyder Z Hornet

OP: Your words are contradictory and your attitude brings about the LoLs when you create a thread just to complain about losing everything, and then a few posts later talk about how "Softcore is for Pussies". (Much Heart, No Hate, but it's funny to see. ;P)

On Topic: I had a "Fuck this Shits" moment myself when I first started playing the game. (Similar Story. Down in the depths, "Surprize Lava!" and then it was all downhill from there... ;?) I too thought that MediumCore was the "Only way" to go... but as soon as HardMode was released, and I realized how quickly you fall there... I went back and started a SoftCore Character, best move I've ever made. ;P (I would have burnt out on Terraria faaarrrr too quickly had I not. Though... then I wouldn't have been sucked into Writing the story I've been working on... Hrrrmmmm... ;P )

When and if there's a little bit better balancing done on HardCore... I'll go back to MediumCore, as it's definitely a different (And Certainly Arguably more Exciting) experience having to worry about your life every time you set out. The stress of constantly dying (With each occasion making recovery more difficult... :confused:!) with the way it's currently balanced would be too much though.
    Oscurita and rubeszilla like this.
  16. Korin Possessed Armor

Mediumcore4lyfe, yo
  17. LeonDaigoji Green Slime

You might as well start again, I mean, you STARTED somehow, now you're better to go than when you started.
    You can also use an editor to change to softcore if you don't want to lose your health, mana and character in general if you grew to like him.
    Whining isn't going to bring back your stuff legit.
    I'm against using external programs to hack the game, feels like cheating, but in that case InvEdit looks like your only option as long as you don't use it to get more stuff.

I take this chance to ask what's the difference between Mediumcore and Softcore besides the Death Penalty?
    If there's none then there's no shame in playing Soft I guess.
  18. Korin Possessed Armor

There's no difference aside from the penalty.

Spawns are still horrendously broken in certain areas, and will remain that way for eternity.
  19. Gmodlol61 Necromancer

WHAT features?
    All you get is your items dropped, nothing else as far as I know
  20. Kingshadowx9 Eskimo Zombie

It was mediumcore, if its your not careful enough you should expect this to happen. If you think that was stupid then dont bother trying mediumcore on hardmode.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.