Games that make you rage quit.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by sayeed0070, Aug 5, 2011.

1. sayeed0070 Snow Flinx

Title says it all,what game made you rage quit? Or maybe even made you rage quit so hard,that you never played it again.
    Mine would have to be Mw2.
    What's yours?
  2. Arech Doctor Bones

I played CS a lot over 10 years ago. I actually hit one keyboard in half. :)
    sayeed0070 likes this.
  3. Dsc Green Slime

I remember the first time I played Ghosts and Goblins.........
  4. RancidShamble Green Slime

Super Meat Boy...always. I think I can only play that game an hour at most. I sometimes rage quit Killing Floor when my team is absolute sh*t
  5. Dsc Green Slime

Hah, I remember watching that vid of you playing SMB.
  6. ForeverCopper Dark Caster

Super Meat Boy. That game is near impossible.
  7. sayeed0070 Snow Flinx

Has anyone tried The Impossible Game?
    That's another game that will make you rage.I'd play it if I had an Xbox.
  8. RancidShamble Green Slime

I think I say the F word over 100 times in that 3 min time span lol. Oh and Dsc...I was unable to DL Terraria on my laptop but I'll be back to my PC this weekend..I want to see your map still :)
  9. MrAmerica Green Slime

The game is impossible but i beat the first level :3. till they released the level pack....
  10. Maunokki Dark Caster

Well, hard games rarely make me rage, if ever.

I don't even remember the last time I raged at a game.. Honestly, after raging so much, I have just become immune to it. :|
  11. Kelp Moderator

I sometimes act raged for a bit of a laugh, but I've really not raged at all for at least 6 or 7 years, that's when I was a kid.
    Maunokki likes this.
  12. ughmaster Green Slime

pong. Its so hard
  13. Anzerthu Yellow Slime

Team Fortress 2
    PYROS OMG
  14. Lyra Fire Imp

"I Wanna Be The Guy."

One of the hardest games ever.
    MysticBlackie likes this.
  15. LifeIsWeird Green Slime

DotA xD But only when I play with my friends, just to piss them off xD

Dungeons of Dredmor, but I go back later.

Once in Project Zomboid...

Battleheart xD My whole freaking party dies one by one, preist then knight then wizard then rogue -_- Freaking persitent bats wont stop attacking my priest so she cant heal and run. trying to level a ranger to replace my rogue, then I get 5 characters because he gets a pet :p Yay! Wow, sounds like I talking about WoW...
    sayeed0070 likes this.
  16. Mendoza231 Cursed Skull

i havent rage quitted any game yet but im sure i am going to.
    sometime...
  17. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

Spiral knights is the only game I've ever truly ragequit. I got sick of their greedy ways.
  18. Filipfonky Fire Imp

I don't rage, i cause rage.
    And when im about to rage, i use my Troll skills to use what my hater said at my advantage.
    One good way to cause rage is:
    1. Go on Team Fortress 2 with a friend.
    2. Join a Medieval Mode game.
    3. Choose both Pyro.
    4. Your friend uses the Sharpened Volcano Fragment and you use the Axetinguisher.
    5. ???
    6. Everyone ragequits + kills = satisfaction.
    sayeed0070 likes this.
  19. Myrk The Groom

Honestly, I can't think of one I rage quit from. I get hyped up playing a game, but if I ever quit it's just to regain focus.
    This is a sad example, but... Rhythm Heaven for the DS. Remixes 7-10 gain tempo. Remix 8 in particular starts off with a relatively fast tempo then doubles the speed. My hands fidget like mad trying to adjust before I hit the "Try again" mark.
  20. NightsOwl Dark Caster

I wanna be the Guy. It's like.... "Oh, See this harmless thing here? Well. It kills you just like everything else!" That's pretty much the whole game.

Touhou makes me irritable. But never makes me rage quit.