Mobile GRAB YOUR GEAR – TERRARIA IS GOING MOBILE

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by 505Games, May 31, 2013.

1. 505Games 505Games

[IMG]

We are pleased to announce that Terraria will be coming soon to phones and tablets! Terraria for mobile platforms will support leader boards, achievements and Facebook integration so you can share screenshots of your adventures and creations. In development by Codeglue, Terraria for phones and tablets will be available starting this summer.

Keep an ear to the ground for more details (or that pesky goblin army invasion) as we get closer to launch!

Here is the press release:

WOODLAND HILLS, Calif. – MAY 31, 2013 - Originally released in 2011 by indie studio Re-logic, Terraria is a side-scrolling, action-adventure sandbox game with an emphasis on crafting and exploration set in vast and vibrant worlds. The game has received universal and critical acclaim with millions of “Terrarians” embarking on their own adventures since the game’s release on PC, XBLA and PSN. Now mobile gamers can gear up for the action because Terraria is headed to phones and tablets so players anywhere can dig, fight, explore and build!

Players will discover more than a dozen environments and face treacherous perils including over a hundred twisted foes, magical creatures and villainous bosses. The controls have been completely redesigned for touch screens and every aspect of the game has been tweaked and balanced to give players the perfect on the go Terraria experience.

Terraria for mobile platforms will support leader boards, achievements and Facebook integration so you can share screenshots of your adventures and creations. In development by Codeglue, Terraria for phones and tablets will be available starting this summer.
    Zhack, turkish, kikassconor and 39 others like this.
  2. TerrariaHelp Squirrel

3. Killllerr Squirrel

What about the PS Vita Version?
  4. Jestex Crimera

And will it come for Windows phone 7 AND 8 ( all the good games are nowadays coming for WP8 and I'm having my WP..)
  5. Peter_Fox2 Squirrel

Wait, what? .-. Where'd this come from?
  6. DarthFoot Demon Eye

Dont know yet what to think
    ThatMrT and WooTz like this.
  7. MacManLtd Slimed Zombie

I was thinking the same, I'm not really interested in playing on my phone, but my PS Vita, that's a different story!
    makmoud98, Motorstorm101 and kayti like this.
  8. m31k Unicorn

For android? Because I have android, ...wait if you need to pay I will need to use credit card, noo! On Google play if you need to pay, I haven't saw any more payment opinion, only credit card. I always wanted to show my friends Terraria.
    turkish and renatas2875 like this.
  9. galloots Demon Eye

this is gonna be tough using touch screen :/ but nonetheless, it will be pretty damn awesome!
    makmoud98 and renatas2875 like this.
  10. Titot Slimed Zombie

Good one, 505! Android supported?
  11. TheJoseph Angel Statue

Will it be for Android? Because iPhone 5 is the 5th iPhone I don't have.
    turkish, _Otaku_, makmoud98 and 4 others like this.
  12. Rudoboy Corrupt Bunny

Another great news. Great job guys.
  13. DiamondDovah Blood Crawler

Looks great!
  14. ChippyGaming Angry Nimbus

You can all expect coverage of the phones*** version, I already have everthing to record android/ios:)
  15. Titot Slimed Zombie

I know it too soon, but you have any prevision of release date?
  16. 11clock Clinger

Which mobile platforms? Is iOS among them?
  17. Cumpiss Green Slime

For fuck's sake just stop trying to make as much money as possible from a dead game.
    Let it die in peace.
    Infraction has been given for this message by Loki ISP. Details | May 31, 2013
    Filipfonky likes this.
  18. ahamling27 Map Expert/Admin

More great news for Terraria! Thanks for sharing this 505 and I can't wait to get it on my iPhone. I'm gonna get in trouble for playing this in places I shouldn't be, like work. :p
  19. Titot Slimed Zombie

dead game? are you crazy?
  20. ahamling27 Map Expert/Admin

Who said Terraria is dead? Also, watch your language here please.