Hallow Armor

Discussion in 'Update Discussion' started by Cybertox, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybertox

Cybertox Green Slime

So how do i craft or get the hallowed armor?
    The wiki doesnt have enough info so i would like to ask if you guys already have it and how did you get it.

2. Ghastly Boss

Ghastly Boss Demon Eye

You need Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite armor sets and the souls of each of the hard mode bosses.

3. JofAwesomeness

JofAwesomeness Green Slime

Helmet: Cobalt helmet, Mythril helmet, Adamantite helmet, 20 souls of sight (Twins).
    Chestpeice: Colbat Breastplate, Mythril Chainmail, Adamantite Breastplate, 20 souls of might (Destroyer).
    Greaves: Cobalt Leggings, Mythril Greaves, Adamantite Leggings, 20 souls of fright (Skeletron Prime).

4. Cybertox

Cybertox Green Slime

Seems like its impossible to get this armor by yourself as the hard mode bosses cant be soloed

5. BigBoogerBot

BigBoogerBot Dark Caster

I've beaten all of them solo. It takes some prep and some experience dying to them to get things down. Also defense seems better than damage against them. I use the melee helm even if I'm using a megashark.

6. JofAwesomeness

JofAwesomeness Green Slime

Its not impossible, I have the set without anyone else helping me. The Yrimir videos on soloing the new bosses did help though.

7. BigBoogerBot

BigBoogerBot Dark Caster

I didn't like his method of fighting Destroyer.

He won't shoot his lasers at you if you are behind a wall, and lances hit through walls and multiple times. So I made a maze type arena and it's a lot less hectic.

8. robertron

robertron Green Slime

Wait does your world have to be set in Hard Mode for these bosses to spawn?

9. BigBoogerBot

BigBoogerBot Dark Caster

You can only get the items necessary in hard mode. Although I'm not sure about bringing the summon items to new worlds.

10. Omnipotence

Omnipotence Demon Eye

You can bring mechanical worms and skulls into a world that hasn't defeated the wall of flesh and indeed spawn the bosses. It's taken greifing to a whole new level.

The only thing you actually have to beat the wall of flesh for on a world, is for the pwnhammer to work, and for hallowed creatures to exist.

11. BigBoogerBot

BigBoogerBot Dark Caster

I dont think the boss grief would be that bad. You just have to wait out the night. And SP's bombs don't blow anything up.

12. Omnipotence

Omnipotence Demon Eye

There's just the part where 1 destroyer will kill every person and every npc on the server in seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.