Harpy Wings Vanity Item ^^

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Junn, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Junn Green Slime

Well, most of us have seen what harpies look like now and aren't they just adorable?!?

I want some rarevanity wings along with my cute jungle flower please and thankies! :> I don't care if I can't see my arms anymore ._.
    Infraction has been given for this message by Doctor G33K. Details | Aug 5, 2011
    Kitkats likes this.
  2. Wolfboy5 Demon Eye

I do aggre, it would be nice to have wings. but instead of it being a rare drop harpies could drop wings and maybe 30 wings could make the harpie wings item. and instead of a vanity item it could be used to glide down and make long trips in the air.
  3. Danikah Green Slime

I think you meant feathers there.
    Because making wings outta wings sound a bit strange.
  4. wwortel Eskimo Zombie

1/500 change it will drop 1?
  5. laurencesbg Green Slime

i like this idea of harpy floating down idea maybe it could be an accesory or held in the weapon slot
  6. taatuu25 Green Slime

i think it would need 100 feathers, feather being an 1/3 2 drop change from harpey/ie.
    EDIT:and you need 2 wings to make tha item.
  7. zephyrdragoon Cursed Skull

i agrre this would be a good item especialy for traveling long distances and it think it should act like horseshoe (they ARE wings)
  8. Impudenter Bunny

I think you should be able to craft wings from the feathers Harpies already do drop. And, if you use them as armor, chestplate (or whatever it's called), it acts like the fetherfall potion.

But on the other hand, when you're wearing it you don't get your defense or armor bonus, which makes it more balanced.