PC Have a safe and Wonderful Holiday & Happy New Years!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Kane, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Kane Administrator

Everyone here at Terraria Online would like to wish you Boys and Girls a Happy and Safe Holiday and a wonderful New Years, I hope you guys take care of yourselves don't forget family is everything!

Hopefully 2013 will become a very exciting year for 2013 and I leave you with this wonderful 1 Hour Holiday Special by SlyFoxHound!

MantasX12 likes this.
  2. Classikly Flying Snake

Oh god not Slyfox.
  3. DarkAngel9101 Green Slime

lol slyfox
  4. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

On mein got,mein heirt shmeirtz,he's back !:D
  5. jordan cheah Cursed Skull

Oh met gerd it's sleerflox
  6. AaronC Spriter

Slyfox on the main page, that was unexpected ._.
  7. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Why feature an already famous Youtuber. Pretty pointless and unfair to every one else making awesome things here and not getting featured. People who actually want to get their stuff seen.
    rwm8558 and Party_Poison like this.
  8. kirabook Ex-Min

If there are more people you'd like to see featured, then ask. We aren't all seeing and we don't know about every youtube video on the block.
    Loki ISP likes this.
  9. Loki ISP Moderator

...and I'd personally love to showcase the talent and contributions still on display here.

Happy Holidays folks!
  10. Lols at all the Slyfox haters.

Well, first off, I'd like to be the first on this thread to say Merry Christmas, even though it might be the 26th if you're in Australia or some other place. In which case, add a belated to it. But uh, yeah. Merry Christmas and all that shiz, 'tis the season to be jolly and whatnot.

Mmmm, can't argue with that. But at the same time, I agree with the admins/mods. They can't exactly go through every single video/thread/pictures, that would take ages. Picking someone like Slyfox wasn't exactly the best choice though, considering he never plays Terraria, this was just a once-off. Maybe a small contest could be done to decide that sort of thing in the future( If Terraria survives that long, Starbound's gonna take over me thinks.)

Okay.
  11. Shock Horror Fire Imp

I dislike this post and everyone in it.
  12. WhiteWeasel Devourer

At least it wasn't Antvenom.
  13. Trolis Green Slime

1 hour video? Aint nobody got time for dat.
    connery0 likes this.
  14. rwm8558 Demon Eye

I suggested this exact thing a few weeks back directly to some of the moderators and never heard anything back. Unfortunately, I think it comes down to the fact that they are busy and sometimes it is just easier to go with someone they already know.
  15. Loki ISP Moderator

Apologies if I missed the earlier discussion, but - tbh - I do not recall it.

Still, if folks see content they think is feature worthy...maybe we can try to reinstate some kind of features. They have fallen off since Amy and Ahamling haven't been around.

Still, time-permitting, a decent idea.
    HybridXHeroblade likes this.