Help with Life Crystals

Discussion in 'PC' started by Zaffre2, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaffre2 Mouse

I started a new world recently, getting bored of having everything, and have worked up to Necro Armor, passed the Underground Jungle and Dungeon, and am still doing the Underworld. However, I have an issue; life crystals.

I have searched everywhere (I even took an exploratory trip into the Underworld) including the Underground Jungle, Underground Layer, Cavern Layer, Dungeon, and Underworld. I have only found four life crystals thus far and I am getting frustrated at dying constantly due to my lack of vitality to resist enemy attacks.

What is the problem here? Where should I search for life crystals? Am I missing something?
  2. Star and Moon Blood Crawler

Try searching the dungeon, I usually find a lot of heart crystals in there.

Dunno, just keep looking around, and try searching through the dungeon again, there's usually a lot, maybe you missed a room or something. The Underworld should have several too, try searching there for more.

Also, are you playing online? Other players may be looting the heart crystals.
  3. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

Every time you go somewhere leave a torch so you know you've been there that way you can venture off the opposite direction.
  4. Zaffre2 Mouse

Thanks for the help, I ended up using TerrariViewer to edit my character's HP to max and afterwards finding tons of life crystals >_>
  5. Gregorius Slimed Zombie

I couldn't resist I could have resisted, but this way is funnier.
  6. m31k Unicorn

Try researching small worlds, there I found Live Crystals easily.
  7. xland44 Clown

He said he already got max health by cheating.........
  8. Zaffre2 Mouse

I ended up feeling like I hadn't earned it so I just blew up the world with dynamite and restarted.

:>
  9. Malaana Oh Canada

What purpose does this serve? Please refrain from posting random videos around.

EDIT: Locked on OP request
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.