How far have you gotten legit?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Soul Eater, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Soul Eater Blood Crawler

Title says it all. How far in Terraria have you gotten without cheating, inventory editing, or anything of the sort? Ive only got to gold pickaxe, im afraid.
  2. Zaffre2 Mouse

I've gotten to Hallowed with no mods or third party programs. I did use TEdit to relocate my farm one tile to the left because it was too close to my Hellevator if that counts.
  3. Soul Eater Blood Crawler

Not too bad. One time i got crazy and ended up making a pure hellstone world.
  4. Nooblox Green Slime

5. Lennon Face Monster

I always skip straight to gold tier (not cheating, copper, iron, and silver just suck and I skip to mining gold). I've beaten everything legit. Also I've killed over 3,000 bosses outside of tConfig and have over 2,500 hours (most of which is not logged due to tConfig :()
  6. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

I've only got to copper armor :(.I was not playing terraria after that because lag destroyed me :oops:.
  7. ChippyGaming Angry Nimbus

I have played from begining to end 5 times and twice before 1.1 I love the first few hours of the game the most!
    MantasX12 likes this.
  8. Twig Squirrel

I played front to back a few times with some friends before hardmode patch hit. I got one char through that and just abandoned the other chars I had, no point in such a grind heavy mode.
  9. Spyder Z Hornet

Heh, I've made it all the way to unlocking and making Armor/Weapons (And Wings! ^.^) from the Hard Mode Ore. I haven't gotten around to challenging the "Hard Mode" bosses, as I was waiting for a "Balancing" patch... that we may 'Finally' be getting. ;P
  10. Lennon Face Monster

The hardmode bosses are balanced. If anything they may be too weak.
    Rotface likes this.
  11. Spyder Z Hornet

Heh, it wasn't for the Bosses, but for the 'Mode'. (I hadn't even attempted the Bosses, but that's good to hear. ;P) My logic was that "Hard Mode" had just been thrust out... and I wanted to play around with it once it had some time to 'Settle'. It was too quick to get all the new Ore, and I didn't want to "End" my experience so soon. ;P
  12. Lennon Face Monster

Oh, well I'm actually one of those players that gets mods to make the game drastically harder and then still dominates so maybe you shouldn't trust my opinion... But yeah if your not careful hardmode will destroy your world, steal your money, and burn down your house.
  13. Spyder Z Hornet

Hehehe, I have yet to use a single mod, so I wouldn't know what the world looks like on that side of the fence. You talk about HM so kindly though, it's obvious that there is love there. ;P
  14. Lennon Face Monster

Mods are a great way to lengthen your game and/or make it harder/easier. HM is fun times for me but for some people it might just be an annoyance.
  15. Blue Lit Toxic Sludge

i've got alot of characters... only... 3 of them gotten from Nothing to Molten (this was before Hallow and such...) and only 1 of them to hallow, the only 2, well Cheated to hallow, one just goin' right to hallow, and one just get the items for it.
  16. ChippyGaming Angry Nimbus

I wish the Bosses were harder as well, but then again I will take any challenge atm as it's something new to do in Terraria, can't wait for this update!
  17. Lord Carver Werewolf

From rags to golden age.
    James Bennett likes this.
  18. Lennon Face Monster

You mean platinum age.
  19. Gmodlol61 Lihzahrd

Basically got all items, later did all sorts of weird stuff with map editors and filled my inventory with gel and saw how long I can run around the entire world counting kills.
  20. Lord English Green Slime

Adamantite gear.. and then my world file corrupted and I lost it. Let's just say I was really angry.
    MantasX12 likes this.