how te remove lava??

Discussion in 'In-Game Support Archive' started by Enzym, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Just a very quick question.... what is the most effective way to remove lava legitimately???
    coz im building my evil lair at my hell:rolleyes:
  2. RainWanderer Unicorn

As far as I know...Use a pump and pump lava into a pocket else where. If you want to outright get rid of them, you have to use blocks, like sand or dirt block, fill the area up, the save & exit. When you log in your world again, the lava behind those blocks will disappear. Using doors to eliminate the lava is another way, but isn't that effective.
  3. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Thanks.. im gonna do it now...Ill go with the sand or pump
  4. TigerAceCrew Slimed Zombie

As above, you can use pumps, or if you are brave: buckets. The sand trick also works. If you want some resource out of them you can use water to create obsidian (note that you have to use it from time-to time, cause water evaporates in hell, so you cant fill it in, so it will be an annoying procedure, eg: Pour an about 5x5 block of water (or more), it creates some obsidian, but the water goes away. You mine the obsidian and pour another dose of water, and repeat...)
    Good luck, I still prefer to leave them there :D
  5. Enzym Umbrella Slime

I cant just leave them there coz im building something so decided to blow away to the deepest of hell:cool:
  6. Depends on what you call "legit." In my case, just getting it out of the way works.

I'm moving all lava downwards to the bottom of one of my worlds, while using a lava immunity accessory. I'm not a "buff" fan. And I also don't like to waste time farming (yes, even the time spent setting up a farm is a waste to me.)
  7. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

pumps are a good way to remove lava. to put the inlet pumps in to the lava, you can just simply use potions, or accessories
  8. Or dig to the side of the lava, if there's enough ash around it.
  9. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Now this is better. now itd better.png
    k0rd likes this.