How to Cheat on terraria

Discussion in 'PC' started by SSGLeader, May 14, 2011.

?

Would you like a cheat sytem (like minecraft has InvEdit)

Yes 51 vote(s) 28.8%
Hell no 126 vote(s) 71.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSGLeader Green Slime

I just figured something out
    i've seen the hole let's play by pbat
    and if i'm not wrong you can keep you inv between worlds. so if you put 10 gold in a chest. copy that world. and put it in the game so you have 2 of those maps you can get 20 gold and if you keep doing that you'll be able to cheat money or items i think.
    And 1 more question
  2. JiangShi Green Slime

I don't want it but there's not much they can do to prevent it.
  3. Keirndmo Dark Caster

NO I CHEATED ENOUGH IN MINECRAFT!
    Lazaro, Wil1691 and Anonymous_Junior like this.
  4. Dazbuzz Green Slime

Cheating like that just spoils the fun. Go ahead and cheat if you want, you are the one who suffers.
  5. Leet Squirrel

That just ruins the fun of the game, If you want to go ahead but i'd much rather earn the things legit.
  6. SSGLeader Green Slime

You guys missunderstood i dont like cheating it just makes a game you could play for 10 hours to 1 hour of fun. but this is just some cheat i figured out. and this would suck if it works because people can do it on multiplayer and that ruins it for everyone else
  7. Teanji Blazing Wheel

I think that sounds a little to simple to work.. There's probably a unique key (like a World ID) that would prevent something like that.
  8. davecoolkid Green Slime

I hate cheating i used invedit on minecraft and it got a whole lot more boring after a while. NO CHEATS FOR TERRARIA because i know i will be tempted to use them if they come out
  9. With player inventory saved locally, i imagine there will be far easier cheats available with alteration of a few values in the player file. That'll just take a bit of time ot learn. item IDs etc...

regardless, don't play with the cheaters in multiplayer if you don't like cheating.
  10. e722 Tim

hell to the no!
  11. Cinder Green Slime

0 Votes for Yes

Huzzah!
  12. Blockheads Green Slime

cheating is for cheaters. 'nough said
  13. Texada Green Slime

One notes that random world generator is Random and one could just dig down for a bit find some gems what sell for silly amount of money and then you don't need to worry about money ever again.
  14. qbicfeet Green Slime

I hope this game will have some sort of cheat-recognizing tool to prevent users from... well, cheat.
  15. EcoMaster21 Green Slime

I'm very interested in seeing anti-duping measures put in, but to be very honest, I don't see how they're going to manage that at this time. I'll certainly welcome the implementation, though!
  16. Ballistic Green Slime

I don't really like cheating, it kind of ruins the fun of the game. Without cheats the game will probably last you a whole lot longer because, well, you have to mine this and that and go to the dungeon, but with cheats you just get everything and it's fun for like, 2 minutes before it gets boring.
  17. Silver Blazing Wheel

Wow, 35 votes agaisnt cheating, 0 votes for cheating.
  18. Epic Duck Green Slime

Cheating is m'kay in some games. Cheating in Terraria just ruins it all..
  19. Trippy clock Cursed Skull

It would be strange to have something like inv edit in Terraria
  20. EcoMaster21 Green Slime

This, pretty much. The only really rare resource I'd say are the ores, but editing those items in kills a pretty big aspect of Terraria.

But hey, I guess some people HAVE to have a house made of gold bricks. And if that's what you have to do to enjoy the game, well, be my guest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.