How to Unlock the Redcoat in Assassin's Creed III

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Cjimmy99, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Cjimmy99 Blazing Wheel

Hi, in Assassin's Creed III I have every character but the Redcoat (including the Sharpshooter), and I'm desperate to get her even though I'll probably never play as her. I tried some survey website but it was fake, so... What should I do?
  2. Threule Blazing Wheel

1.- It's a DLC, so buy it
    2.- Achievement character
    3.- Uplay character

if 1, spend some cash, if 2, work in the history, if 3, get achievements to get points then buy it.

I dont have the game, but i know this game so good that it's possibly this

EDIT: Just found this:
    The Redcoat may only be obtained by pre-ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of Assassin's Creed III, or by pre-ordering at the German or United Kingdom branches of GameStop.

So it'll be a DLC in some months
  3. Try www.gamefaqs.com, search mainly in the "cheats" and "codes" subsection for the game, as the gamers in that site can't seem to be able to learn what the difference between a cheat, a code and a hint are. If there's nothing in either place, go for the FAQs section.

And as a rule of thumb, the only things you can get from shady links to survey sites are disappointment and malware. But if you do truly believe shady links are actually worth your time, I have this letter from the Prime Minister of Nigeria here that you may want to read... ;)

Edit: Upon entering the exact title of this thread unto Google*, I discovered it's a DLC character/preorder bonus, so that's how you legally unlock this character.

There are other ways to do it, but for those, you're on your own.

* Something you could have done, yourself, come to think about it. Ah, to be young and lazy, such a wonderful thing...
  4. TUN3R Cursed Skull

Oh wait it's not out on PC yet... dang it :C
  5. Cjimmy99 Blazing Wheel

TUN3R? You're still on these forums?.. What happened to your avatar?

Didn't you used to have an eyeball avatar or something?
  6. TUN3R Cursed Skull

I like trains.