TConfig I need mods to put in my LP

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by turtle5204, Nov 12, 2012.

1. turtle5204

turtle5204 Bunny

I need TConfig mod to put in my Modded Terraria LP!
    Mods that I like go on this list - LP Mods

LP Mods:
    Achivements - By Shockah Bug Fixed!
    More Accessory slots 6X - By Shockah
    Boss HP Bars - By Shockah
    Note Blocks - By Shockah
    Guardians of Terraria 2 Ultimate - By ME! ( Not released to public yet )
    Reborn mod - By Omnir , Obsidian , W1k , Kjulo , Surfpup , Elbow , Scizor , and Yoraiz0r

2. Shockah

Shockah Grandson of the Wizard

Achievements causes some problems with block/wall items, so you'd better not use it until I figure out what causes the problem (sent a PM to Surfpup, as I don't see anything wrong).
    Also, hint: Note Blocks don't work in multiplayer. Yet.

But still thanks for using my mods!

3. turtle5204

turtle5204 Bunny

Ok

4. turtle5204

turtle5204 Bunny

I don't play multiplayer and you should make Boss HP Bar only count the main boss not the arms.
    And ALL your mods are AWESOME!

5. Shockah

Shockah Grandson of the Wizard

So, yeah. Achievements are fixed now.

6. turtle5204

turtle5204 Bunny

Ok!

7. Yoraiz0r

Yoraiz0r The Wizard

depending on the version of tConfig you're using , I'd also recommend Holowires , Holoraces , Dual wielding : The Art of Two (unless you want to preserve balance upon the land , but probably not due to the seeing x6 extra accessory slots) , and -possibly- 'Never enough accessories' , it has a neat feature of class based accessories that give you active skills.

P.S - Reborn mod was PR'd by HERO , actual producers include Omnir , Obsidian , W1k , Kjulo , Surfpup , Elbow , Scizor , and myself xP

P.S.S - I'd also recommend holotailor for quick color swapping if you like that , and perhaps One or Two of W1k's modpacks , his theme packs are awesome.

8. Wigglesniff

Wigglesniff World Feeder

Dark Souls sandbox, if you are going for an exciting LP feel. I'm not sure if it causes frequent crashes though.

9. turtle5204

turtle5204 Bunny

Im using Beta

10. General_Milky

General_Milky Pigron

Reborn is pretty terrible last I checked, unless it's since been improved. I remember seeing lots of OP and nonsensical gear at the most random time, and the phoenixes just throw undodgeable garbage at you promoting cheap strategy, while also hitting harder than Wall of Flesh.

Avalon is the much, much better 'unnoficial update mod' of all the maistream mod packs.

11. fightersharp

fightersharp Dark Caster

Pretty much all of Omnirs stuff is great.