i want to start a Gladiator/world server

Discussion in 'PC' started by Hex server, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hex server Demon Eye

Hi im Hex, and I have run a server for around two years and I want to make the server into some type of Pvp Gladiator type map/world, but still keep some of the map for players to build, well doing this the players will join the server, they can be bought and they will be owned by someone of a higher rank, when they Pvp/fight the winer will Gain a new rank, now this rank might have a new command but its all about being the best, each rank will be able to have better weapons each time they win and new ammour as they progress also they will have more permission to do things even to pay for there freedom, so they can build and do what they like, when you first come to the server you won't build a house but live in a type of prison/traning ground that is owned by your master, now this is not to say they can abuse you and be rude to you, if they do then they will be dealt with and could lose there powers and become a slave, everyone that joins the server will have to fight/Pvp, now what I want is some feedback on this idea, plus some help with setting this idea up, with this I use t shock aswell so any plugin that mite help with this would be amazing, but I have some nice plugins already, I don't want noob answers, I would like constructive critisim, I would love to see this idea come to life and have fun with it.
  2. Hex server Demon Eye

can this be closed thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.