I'm a Little Worried About 505's Track Record (a Humorous Article)

Discussion in 'Console' started by calstin898, Dec 30, 2012.

1. calstin898 Green Slime

Disclaimer: This post is mainly for humor purposes. I'm still excited for the console port of Terraria, and don't hold these published games against 505. It's all good. :)

I found a list of a bunch of games 505 published! 2 lists, in fact.

http://fuji.drillspirits.net/505/

http://www.giantbomb.com/505-games/65-277/published_games/

I find the games they published... odd.

"World Championship Poker: Deluxe Series"
    Because nothing is more exciting in a video game than... cards

"Beetle King"
    ............What?

"Funny Cards"
    Hahahahaha these cards are HILARIOUS

"Exit 2"
    Exit 2 where? WHERE?

"Monkey King"

.........What the heck is this

"Taxi Rider"
    You know what else is exciting in a video game? RIDING a car. Not driving it, but RIDING it. Now THAT'S excitement.

"Space Basketball"
    It makes sense this got cancelled, seeing as the ball would fly into deep space, never to be seen again

"The Bible Game"
    This has controversy written all over it! And words. 'Cuz, you know, the Bible is a book. (buh-dum, CRASH)

"Baby and me"
    A game where you play as a 6 year old girl, raising a child... Wait, what? How does a 6 year old raise a child? Furthermore, what kind of irresponsible parents would put the care of a baby into a 6 year old's hands? "Wups mommy, I dropped it"

"Demolition Girl"
    "A supermodel gets turned into an angry giant after being bitten by an alien and it is your job to save the people of Japan from her."I bet you $5 this idea took about 5 minutes to come up with, 6 minutes before the pitch meeting starts.

"Michael Phelps: Push the limit"
    One teensy problem: the title implies you play as Michael Phelps. The problem is, the game is really about being a ROOKIE SWIMMER beating Michael Phelps' record. Okaaaay... Back to Ninja Hamster for Commodore 64

"My Ballet Studio"
    Woah, the cover art is hideous. Someone needs to learn some photoshop skills. Bad cover is here: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4647/1226027-myballet_wii_boxart.jpg

"The Party Game"
    If it came out in the past 4 years, it would be for Wii and DS! In the bargain bin, next to "Funny Cards".

I hope you liked my strange insights! I like pie.

Tell me what you think in the comments below! Be sure to inexplicably change the subject to some sort of hate-comment against Redigit! Also be sure to use lots of exclamation points!!!!

-calstin898
    Morfessa likes this.
  2. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

I actually laughed a little.
    Bullseye55 and calstin898 like this.
  3. MerchantDrake The cannibal Heir to the throne

I think they helped on Gardening Mama
    Stackerzgame and calstin898 like this.
  4. calstin898 Green Slime

Yep! They also published Cooking Mama, Cooking Mama 2, Cooking Mama 3, Cooking Mama: Cook Off, and Cooking Mama: World Kitchen, as well as a bunch of weird Japanese games. PETA must not be a fan of 505..
  5. FireballJoe Eskimo Zombie

I laughed almost 0 times during this. . . almost.
    ranman and Gmodlol61 like this.
  6. MerchantDrake The cannibal Heir to the throne

Next thing we know it, Terraria is A mix of all the games they made, and then the name will be: Exit World Cooking baby bible girl limit Taxi Basketball Bible Card Beetle King Ballet Party Studios.
    calstin898 likes this.
  7. calstin898 Green Slime

Yay?
  8. Star and Moon Blood Crawler

This thread would be a lot funnier if their name was 404 games.

404 - Not found
    calstin898 likes this.
  9. Scizor300 Eskimo Zombie

I could only imagine seeing some sort of anti-Terraria thing pop up on their website due to the fact that rabbits are killable.
  10. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

You forgot hello kitty island adventure.
    calstin898 likes this.
  11. calstin898 Green Slime

DANGIT! D:
    :)
    Don't forget Veggie Tales: Larry Boy and the Bad Apple
  12. Morfessa Giant Worm

They did Deep Labyrinth and Cooking Mama!
    Those are really good DS games!
  13. Mikoto Misaka Voodoo Demon

It says they published Rule of Rose. Terraria is in great hands if so. o.o
  14. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

Terraria console edition is in good hands. We are still fucked (the we that are too busy doing people business to have disposable income).
    Stephano likes this.
  15. Razor Knight Icy Merman

What exactly is wrong with card games?

I'll agree poker is pretty boring, but there's also TCGs and those can spawn some epic games... Although there's also Magic The Gathering for PC.

About the title... Won't hold it against you. Some humans think Allen and Ferrel are humorous, after all.
  16. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

this is engine softwares' first XBOX/PSN game, but they've developed for a lot of consoles.
  17. Mikoto Misaka Voodoo Demon

No-one remembers me? I've been addicted to League of Legends and I also have a new laptop.
    But seriously, Rule of Rose was a GREAT game, I doubt Terraria console edition will the opposite.
  18. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

no fuck off
    Stephano and Stackerzgame like this.