Imaster's Terraria Sprite Comic

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Imaster, Feb 8, 2012.

1. FyrePony Green Slime

XD lol*takes mask off*OMG, CHUCK NORRIS! *world blows up*
    :D
    Puppetmaster likes this.
  2. kingicarus Floaty Gross

Well done on the latest comic!
  3. WarfighterSev Cursed Skull

LUV THEM! I had to catch up, i havent been doing my daily visits :D
  4. Nightblade Green Slime

Loves it, loves it, what program did you use for Column O' Light?
    WarfighterSev likes this.
  5. bamseper Cursed Skull

Good ones! Keep it up!
  6. Imaster Green Slime

23done.png
    Look, it's a new font size! I'm experimenting with making the font a little smaller as I think I've been wasting panel space with text.

So today's comic is good ol' character humor. Angel's shaping up to be quite the interesting fellow. I'm enjoying this because I'm basically writing what comes to mind as it does... when I first thought of him I had no idea that Angel's personality would turn out like this.

@Nightblade: Fun fact! All of my editing, with the exception of some of the lighting on the zombies and on Ghost Guide, has been done solely on MS Paint. The Column O' Light is one of paint's brush strokes magnified a bunch. Paint might seem like a silly program to make comics in, but I find its simplistic design very helpful for fast editing-- so far I've had little need for layers, filters, or any of the other stuff that comes with more advanced image editors.

PS: If you ever leave a comment and I don't like it/ reply, it's not because I hate you. In fact I appreciate every comment left on the page, your interest is what gives me the motivation to keep making these comics. Rather, I just don't want to clutter the thread with repeated 'Thank You!"s, which believe me I have been tempted to do on several occasions.

I'm excited to post tomorrow's comic.
    xGama, Ix0r, Firedog118 and 4 others like this.
  7. FyrePony Green Slime

XD lol btw suggestion.Make the Guide fall in love with the Nurse.
    WarfighterSev likes this.
  8. WarfighterSev Cursed Skull

No! Make MAX fall in love with Nurse, that would be hilarious, xD
    Guide is taking an afull amount of time to reincarnate, its been like 4 days xD
  9. bamseper Cursed Skull

Haha. This is awesome xD I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
  10. Imaster Green Slime

24done.png
    MEANWHILE WITH MAXX

I have a lot I could say about this comic but I'll try to keep it short. I really like how this turned out-- even though it's completely non sequitur and I knew it would be a lot of work, I wanted to do more with drunken Maxx and I think the effort was worth it. Those are all great songs, by the way.

I think that once you imbibed as much alcohol as Maxx has here your arteries would be flowing pure ethanol. They also would not be flowing at all because you would be dead.

PS: Don't you worry, if this comic survives Nurse as well as the other Terraria NPCs will be making their appearances as time goes on ;)
    Miner101o, xGama, Ix0r and 4 others like this.
  11. Emiel Bunny

HAHAH, oh my god another awesome one <3
    Love the last panel xD
  12. FyrePony Green Slime

if you make him sing one of the songs by Three Days Grace (my fave band ) ill like you ,follow you AND promote this comic.
  13. Nightblade Green Slime

I like the American Pie and Spongebob references.
  14. KingPose Hell Bat

GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOBER!
  15. FyrePony Green Slime

We Will Rock Get Drunk!
  16. Rowan Cursed Man

This comic gets a chuckle and a grin from me. Pretty good job so far, looking forward to seeing what happens.
  17. Noah410 Slimed Zombie

Great comics.
    "I got splinters in my but"
  18. bamseper Cursed Skull

Hahaha, I only know 2 of those songs, but it's HILARIAUOAUS!
  19. Imaster Green Slime

25done.png
    Sorry about the missed comic yesterday; darn ol' life got in the way or somesuch.

Anyway, exposition time! I went a little crazy with the details in this one, and there are some little Easter eggs in there for the people who can spot them. Also, this is the 25th comic! Woo! Only 75 more to go before I hit any kind of significant milestone:confused:
    xGama, Ix0r, Firedog118 and 2 others like this.
  20. Sol Prower Green Slime

Words can't even describe how much I am enjoying this comic series.
    Imaster likes this.