Imaster's Terraria Sprite Comic

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Imaster, Feb 8, 2012.

1. bamseper

bamseper Cursed Skull

I would call 50 signifiant too :p Good one xD

2. Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster Green Slime

Awesome. Epic. I hope you continue. I would be glad to help with any sprites.

Imaster likes this.
  3. Imaster

Imaster Green Slime

26done.png
    This one's a little weird, but hopefully it can still be enjoyed. I feel like I'm setting up the story for a Final Fantasy game... don't worry, the comic's not getting all SRS BSNS after this.

Thanks again everyone for all the likes and comments!

@Puppetmaster: Thank you very much for your kind offer! For the time being I'm not in a bad spot since I have a small cast of characters and am using fairly basic actions/items etc, but in the future it would be awesome to know that some of Terraria's talented community it willing to lend a hand. So thank you!

xGama, Ix0r, Garneac and 2 others like this.
  4. Sol Prower

Sol Prower Doctor Bones

"Either the Destroyer of All Things or a bowl of two goldfish, we're not sure which."
    I'm laughing my eyes out. Halp T.T

Imaster likes this.
  5. Jaguargirl

Jaguargirl Devourer

yay more comics! love them "Destoryer Of All Things or a bowl of two goldfish"
    almost cried there...

6. bamseper

bamseper Cursed Skull

Haha, I guess he will get the fishbowl? xD

7. Imaster

Imaster Green Slime

27done.png
    Comic! Sorry, no witty remarks today.

xGama and Garneac like this.
  8. saephin

saephin Fire Imp

hahaha. "yeah, you MAY be right"
    sigh *wipes laughter tears from eyes* leave the forum for 2 weeks come back and cant believe how much AWESOME you have made!

9. bamseper

bamseper Cursed Skull

Hahaha, amazing one, Imaster!

10. Lateralus

Lateralus Green Slime

Hahaha I love these, especially the ones where Maxx is drunk! :D

11. Imaster

Imaster Green Slime

28done.png
    Phew... time to post another comic already? Promise not to hate me forever if at some point down the road I have to cut back on my updating schedule-- seven comics a week is taking its toll on me. That being said, my school might be on strike soon so then I'd have plenty of free time on my hands! Ahaha... ha... hah...

Also on the list of technology that the angels have 'reverse-engineered' are jetskis and infinity pools.

Once again, thanks everyone for all of your comments and likes; without them this comic probably never would've gone past number 1.

xGama, Ix0r, Garneac and 1 other person like this.
  12. Jaguargirl

Jaguargirl Devourer

lol cellphones! :D nice
    when Maxx hits hardmode, i wonder if the angels gave him blueprints for the futuristic (is that a word?) drills and chainsaws.
    ^^ that'd be cool

13. saephin

saephin Fire Imp

"reverse engineered" i see what you did there. keep em coming!

14. bamseper

bamseper Cursed Skull

I see what you did there ;)

15. master M

master M Green Slime

will the guide 'guidey' ever get back to earth ... i mean terraria land???

16. craveracer

craveracer Green Slime

hey can i ask a question?its about the VIDEO EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Dwhat are you using im curios and epic comics me post in my facebook keep a good work:):):),and so funny:D:D:eek:(why does good people steal from futures ? :rolleyes:

17. Imaster

Imaster Green Slime

29done.png
    The triumphant return of Guidey!

(woo)

@craveracer: Right now the only two programs I use to edit my comics are MS Paint and (occasionally) GIMP 2. I capture the screens from Terraria using the default PrintScreen function, and then tweak stuff such as items, character positions and expressions, etc. The truth is pretty boring to be honest :p Thank you for sharing!

xGama and Firedog118 like this.
  18. craveracer

craveracer Green Slime

ty mr. imaster my friends love reading it sooooo much that we cant w8 for yesterday

Imaster likes this.
  19. Imaster

Imaster Green Slime

30done.png
    This one didn't turn out quite the way I would have liked, but it's still decent in my opinion. God forbid Maxx should ever try playing poker.

Note that you can click on the image to show its full-size version, which really helps in divining those little suckers' expressions. I would make the comics themselves smaller, but the thought of changing the way I do things for the sake of one site's formatting doesn't appeal to me. Maybe one of these days I could look into actually getting my own site where I can display my comics any way I want, sucka!

xGama, Firedog118 and Pikachu10293 like this.
  20. Pikachu10293

Pikachu10293 Cursed Man