Imaster's Terraria Sprite Comic

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Imaster, Feb 8, 2012.

1. bamseper Cursed Skull

Haha! "No. A little."
  2. nightsedgemaster Green Slime

I totally agree, you should look into it.
    Who else agrees and would visit the site daily:cool:
    VitalityFM and Imaster like this.
  3. Imaster Green Slime

31done.png
    Comic! It's nice to get back to some old Maxx-and-Guide banter. Honestly, I don't know what the strangest part of that story would be.

Sorry for the missed comic yesterday. I did get to see The Lorax yesterday, and now I have the music from it stuck in my head.

PS: So my school isn't going on strike after all... boo. Instead we get to move into finals and a second round of midterms... so honestly I'm not sure about the comic's future at this point. I'll try to keep it updated if I can, but I'm sorry in advance if we have to go on hiatus for a bit.
    xGama and Ix0r like this.
  4. Sol Prower Doctor Bones

I agree with Maxx, bars in heaven is definitely strange. Isn't drinking considered a sin? lol
  5. bamseper Cursed Skull

Hahaha... I love this one... It IS the stranges part, Guidey!
  6. Imaster Green Slime

32done.png
    Added to the list of things that are really hard to draw on tiny characters: the gun-hands motion.

Have I mentioned that it's nice to get back to Maxx and Guide? It hasn't been that long but I feel like it's been forever since those two were at each other's throats.
    xGama, Ix0r and Garneac like this.
  7. ShoujinZeraf Squirrel

LOL - I'd need a drink, too, if that was my reality. XD
    Imaster likes this.
  8. Emiel Bunny

HAHA, amazing as always ;D
    Imaster likes this.
  9. craveracer Green Slime

dude maxx is only a bar maker so that explains why he cant make a house :D
  10. bamseper Cursed Skull

Haha, So funny! I love Maxx's pose at the end xD
    Imaster likes this.
  11. Imaster Green Slime

33done.png
    I get a funny feeling whenever I walk into a liquor store and see the racks and racks of alcohol of every type from every country, all wrapped up in different packages and crazily-shaped bottles. I can't help but think: "Man, all of this effort and time solely for the purpose of getting people drunk."

Maxx, of course, gets right to the heart of the issue without any of the frivolity. Also, gasp! His full name!
    xGama and Ix0r like this.
  12. Emiel Bunny

Aley ale! I love aley ale.
    Another great part ;D
    Imaster likes this.
  13. bamseper Cursed Skull

Hahah... I have ale... And... Ale... And maybe some ale?
  14. Imaster Green Slime

34done.png
    Comic!

This is a bit of a Terraria-specific joke, but I'll be providing my own explanation for the game's mysterious ale-spewing kegs in the comics to come. Cheers!
    xGama, Ix0r, Garneac and 1 other person like this.
  15. Fishbertus Devourer

Wow, that looks pretty cool.
  16. Torol Bone Serpent

I really want to know, but kindof don't.
    Anyways, great comic.
    Been following it for a while.
    Imaster likes this.
  17. bamseper Cursed Skull

Haha, Terrarias big Mystery. I can't wait to see the solution!
    Imaster likes this.
  18. Imaster Green Slime

35done.png
    Just like the gay zombie joke from a while back, I really don't know what anyone will think of this joke, and all I can say in its defense is that the idea came to my mind as readily as Maxx's bizarre leap of logic. Hopefully it doesn't just make sense in my weird mind. Stay tuned for the stunning conclusion!

PS: Sorry about the missed update lately. Life has been hectic recently and I have to say that there will probably be more in the near future. I hope you can stick with me and and the comic can continue!

@Torol: Well, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! It sounds silly but it means a lot to know that people are enjoying what one puts out there.
    xGama, Ix0r, Garneac and 2 others like this.
  19. PuLSe Cactus King

Dude, I'm sure I speak for nearly everybody here - no apologies necessary. We'll take what we can get, when we can get it. You rock!
    TehDarkNoob and Imaster like this.
  20. Torol Bone Serpent

Well, no problem on the missed update. I'm sure that as PuLSe said, we all appreciate what you're doing, no matter how late it comes.
    And I kindof understand how you feel.
    I wrote a few stories on here, but no one really paid attention, so I just eventually stopped.
    Yeah.
    Imaster likes this.