IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Discussion in 'PC' started by Zinger, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Zinger Piranha

What do you enjoy doing on terraria and why? and what are you doing now and why?
    I enjoy adding onto my house because i enjoy seeing my creations grow, YOUR TURN!

Edit: I am now creating this post so i can see why you enjoy this wonderful creation redigit has so generously given us
  2. Anti-Positive The Reversed One

Ah the question that 50% of thread posts I see ask, well the thing I enjoy the most would probably be bosses, the feeling of killing them is enjoyable ;)
  3. Suika Ibuki The One and Oni

Generously given us. Good one xD

I enjoy playing terraria because it's fun. I am playing minecraft right now because .
    Dragonized likes this.
  4. Dragonized Illuminant Slime

At this point, active PVP servers are the only things that's preventing me from abandoning Terraria.
    Audax likes this.
  5. Voyager Face Monster

I am not doing anything in Terraria but waiting for texture packs to get updated.
  6. Spratt Slimed Zombie

Terraria is fun.

I love to play with friends and by myself to create structures and share them.
  7. Klapp Eyezor

I actually haven't played Terraria in months.
  8. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

CREATING MAPS
  9. Razor Knight Mushi Ladybug

Dig! Dig! Dig another Hellevator! //Bard.

I don't play it often, but that's mostly because it offers no challenge whatsoever (except for the Dungeon Guardian, and even that dude got old already,) so it's a game I'll play whenever I don't feel like painting a battlefield red with the blood of thousands of soldiers... With a fan.
  10. W1K Another pointlessly long title with no purpose

IMPORTANT QUESTION, totally simple and "why the fuck would people care about" question.

Shit if I wanted to make an entry for the contest, I would've made it myself, not make this sort of thread.
  11. Razor Knight Mushi Ladybug

"For you, the day you asked why I liked Terraria was the most glorious day in your life. For me, it was wednesday." //Paraphrasing the only good line of the Street Fighter movie's script.