PC Is Redigit back?

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Kane, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Administrator

Back in February, Redigit had taken his leave from Terraria after his wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy. The marked the end of Terraria updates, but honestly not a bad ending since he brought us some amazing patches for free, with bug fixes and a ton of new content.

ohhmy1.png

Early this morning, and again this afternoon we spotted Mr. Redigit browsing the forums. Not only was he browsing, but had also changed his status to "Planning something big.. Today at 1:08 AM" and had been caught browsing a few suggestion threads on the forums.

f42g2g.png

What do you guys think about this mysterious appearance and this major status change in his profile? Do you think Redigit is back for one last exit or do you think hes just a master at trolling? Share your comments with us below, we'd love to hear what you think!

ohhmy2.png

In Other News: 5 new moderators .:More Info Here:.
  2. Kane Administrator

I just want to warn you guys to keep positive. I know this might be a bit confusing but this could be a great day will remember or just another day we forget. But lets do one thing and keep it a positive day and lets not get all nasty and show the world what a strong and mature community we have!
  3. Kelp Moderator

Since when was he ever gone? Well hopefully he's back, to work!
    Gabriel91SatanGod likes this.
  4. Par4d0x Dark Caster

Well I do hope that the "Something Big" will be related to Terraria! And the fact that he has been browsing the suggestions part of the forum could mean he is looking for ideas for Terraria. I hope that's the case :D And if he is trolling... well he gets a cookie. ^-^
    willpill35 likes this.
  5. Loki ISP Moderator

Well, he has been lurking for a few weeks now...but the status update is interesting to say the least.

He did promise one more update...shrugged off as a "bug fix".

I doubt he is back for good...but I've always suspected - and hoped - that he would fire off one last big hurrah in order to end development in style rather than the ignanimous way it happened so far.

If he doesn't, I stand by my past comments in being quite pleased with the game as is and thanking him for the great times I've had with it.

That said....IF he is planning one last hurrah....I wonder what one-three big items folks would wish for? ;)
  6. Yayz!!!! Eskimo Zombie

Redigit cant possibly be a troll... can he?
  7. Classikly Flying Snake

Please God, please don't say he's trolling.
  8. InvisibleClarity Corruptor

Well, I'm a pessimist, but this is certainly better than nothing.
    ryanward87 and Tctoocold like this.
  9. Konnakol Squirrel

Well, judging from what I've been reading about Redigit, I don't think he is the one to troll an entire community based around HIS creation. I'm hoping that he is going to have one final hurrah!
  10. TerrariaHelp Squirrel

OMG CUD TERRARIA BE BAK?
  11. AaronC Spriter

planning something big could mean he might be working on an entirely different game or something, i have my doubts that he is back for terraria, im not getting my hopes up quite yet
  12. Yayz!!!! Eskimo Zombie

Was just saying that he could be trolling us.
  13. Dr. Death-[Lexx] Slimed Zombie

Let's wait and watch...we can't know...we don't know...we can just assume and suspect and that's all.
  14. Ijwu Crimera

I highly doubt that you'd ever post something like this without Redigit's permission. It'd simply be too 'gossipy' and a very unprofessional way of representing TerrariaOnline. So, he's not trolling. There's no reason he'd give permission to post this and then give nothing.
  15. Zetta31 Demon Eye

Well, he said he wasn't going to continue, and I expect that meant he wasn't going to continue. But, that's what I think. He may have decided to "return", or he might be like Mojang and decided to troll the living daylights out of us. Call me cynical, but I think he might have just been a bit bored and decided to browse the forums out of curiosity, whilst mentioning the production of some other game he said that was to be made in the future. But, you may decipher this as you may.
  16. bamseper Cursed Skull

Now this is interesting... I can't wait to see what will happen.
  17. Yayz!!!! Eskimo Zombie

I am actually getting excited for this thing he is planing. Who knows what it could be?
  18. MithranArkanere Dark Caster

If that big thing is for Terraria, it's probably either a last update, or something for modding; before leaving for good.

I'll be watching from the shadows.
  19. Kane Administrator

That might be true. But then again I don't do many anything by the books.
    insanehuman19, Wargowitto and Cauthos like this.
  20. Computer Green Slime

If he IS trolling i will bow down to him and call him master because that would be the best freaking troll i have ever seen!
    Wow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.