PC Is sand gun how do i make for jungle corruption or hats?

Discussion in 'In-Game Support Archive' started by foggy, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foggy Slimed Zombie

and green boots for login the catctus mining?

aprreciated for the thanks already :)
  2. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

Gmodlol61 and KLouD KoNNeCteD like this.
  3. KLouD KoNNeCteD Crimera

but who was fone?
  4. Razor Knight Mushi Ladybug

QuackersDelta likes this.
  5. nogloxiator Clinger

ERMAGERD I WAS
    KLouD KoNNeCteD likes this.
  6. Fliqpy Green Slime

7. celo753 Clinger

First you grab your telephone, and smash a banana with it, And right after that you put your elephant in a box so you can receive your sausages on a stick.

I hope this helps!
    MantasX12 and PinkeShy like this.
  8. KLouD KoNNeCteD Crimera

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Of course! I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

In English: "Has any video game company really taken such measure to make a game so realistic?"
  9. foggy Slimed Zombie

i hear what you are all saying but can the sand-sword input blocks at each other or not in cactus mining?
  10. Razor Knight Mushi Ladybug

Why did the Google Translate-using member cross the forums?

To fail on the other side.

Bazinga!
    QuackersDelta likes this.
  11. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

Not even google translate is that bad.
  12. Gmodlol61 Necromancer

I don't think I'm looking at sense here.
  13. Hamdrax Undead Viking

people people don't worry I have the answer for you foggy it's the same as Rocket Boots eat Lava Drill,Water Porkchop makes Radioactive Poop, Ak-47 murder Skeletron and went to court with Star Cannon and lost to Phoenix Wright and An Squid plus Bustin Jieber = you
  14. foggy Slimed Zombie

I have spend the majority of the last 2 years teaching English as a foreign language to maniac 7 year olds. Thank you very much.
    Perhaps you should consider undertaking a similar experience in the field of comedy.

now back to business:
    HOW DO I BACK UP UNDERWATER MY LEVERS OR NOT?

:p

screenshot or STFU
  15. Gmodlol61 Necromancer

I envy those 7 year olds.
    IS SAND GUN HOW DO I MAKE FOR JUNGLE CORRUPTION OR HATS
    [IMG]
  16. Gmodlol61 Necromancer

I think its an I.P to something I do not care about.
    Seriously are you expecting me to go on your server when I'm commenting about your English derpiness and weird thread
    Non of us have any idea what you're asking for.
  17. Razor Knight Mushi Ladybug

I feel sorry for those kids. I mean, when your teacher doesn't know enough about their supposed field of expertise, then you will not learn enough to fend yourself off in the future.

But now I realize I may be using words way too complicated for someone with such a low, basic, vague and irrelevant understanding of English. It's akin to giving a caveman a computer and expecting them to know how to use it. I apologize for such unfathomably incorrect behavior on my behalf.

Seriously, though, I think we're done here, you've already shown you can't even come up to Google Translate levels of understandability.
    Gmodlol61 likes this.
  18. foggy Slimed Zombie

i wasnt taking it as seriously as you im sorry.
    how do i apply sand bucket for reversing stairways?
  19. Gmodlol61 Necromancer

You're not really helping
    Is this about a mod or something because if it is I doubt you'll find help here.
  20. foggy Slimed Zombie

who shat in your cereal this morning?
    if you think that understanding of english is more important than not being extremely condescending then good luck to you

can you try to stay on topic PLEASE

how do i apply sand bucket for reversing stairways?

does everything have to make sense?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.