[Item] Tent

Discussion in 'Items' started by mossy22, Jan 16, 2013.

?

do you like this idea?

1. yes

14.3%
  2. no

85.7%
  1. mossy22

mossy22 Green Slime

When placed a pyramid shaped hut made out of wood will pop up around the tent* and a fire (which is made out of 1 torch (on the ground) 1 piece of wood on top of the torch and two by the torch's sides) and the fire will pop up near the hut, when the tent is broken the hut and fire will disappear. *the tent is a block itself.

2. KLouD KoNNeCteD

KLouD KoNNeCteD Crimera

What is the point of it? Regenerate health quicker while inside the tent? A temporary spawn point?

3. mossy22

mossy22 Green Slime

say your stuck in the middle of nowhere and you have nothing but some crappy tools and a tent item and its nearly night all you have to do is place your tent and wait until day.

4. nogloxiator

nogloxiator Clinger

The fact that anyone would need this is sad.

NyanTarts and Haylo like this.
  5. Haylo

Haylo Hornet

just make a normal house?

nogloxiator likes this.
  6. nogloxiator

nogloxiator Clinger

Or make an abnormal house. Y'know, like sideways off a cliff or upside down off a floating island.

Haylo likes this.
  7. saephin

saephin Fire Imp

how about some kind of quick assemble tool instead?
    pre set up a house, then use the tool on it to shrink it down into a single carriable item which can be placed (if allowable) with one click.

Charmander27 likes this.
  8. Haylo

Haylo Hornet

Yes. i like this idea, very much.

9. saephin

saephin Fire Imp

imagine all the time it would save, not to mention heartache when you die while building

Haylo likes this.
  10. Charmander27

Charmander27 Eyezor

Sweet idea. You could just take your house with you into different worlds.

11. saephin

saephin Fire Imp

!!! i hadnt even thought of that !!!

it would have to have some limitations though... say:
    1) can only pick up blocks placed by you
    2) cant be more than say 50*50
    3) cant destroy placed items like chests and furniture or map items like shadow alters
    4) cant be placed in such a way that any blocks would overlap. (so needs to be put on clear space)

12. Charmander27

Charmander27 Eyezor

I would really hope that it took your furniture, especially. Taking chests would be nice too.

13. saephin

saephin Fire Imp

would never take chests with items, maybe furniture i guess, same rules as blocks

14. Charmander27

Charmander27 Eyezor

Yeah. I mostly use chests for decoration, and I see your point. It would be cool if it could take empty chests though. [: